+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shielded Fang pickups

Telaran

Default Shielded Fang pickups

Cleric bubble is a great thing and useful to the class don't get me wrong. But when its abused in 70% of the BG matches i play it starts to get annoying most of the time there's more than 2 clerics in a match and then one bubbles up and then proceeds to pick up the fang unfazed by disrupts or knock backs and when that one dies the cycle repeats.

Theres even been matches were the opposite team has never touched the fang unshielded leaded to blowouts due to this one skill.

this bothers me because same with GOS you cant disrupt them via knock back or disrupt. sure you can say its part of the game and rogues can do it too well that's fine but rogues dont live half the match absorbing 70% hp ticks like a champ, when people just abuse this to no end its a total put off.

Plane Touched

There are alot of mechanics in game atm that affect "shard touching" in general, but if you look at the reverse, E.G. Codex you CC the person guarding it take the objective. As long as both teams have similar classes I don't see that its unfair to leave the mechanics in the game.

And yes, my 3 sec immunity allows me in any game to just pick up a shard care free and walk away.
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage
    The reason you have 4 souls is to provide negative feedback on all 4 at once, rather than focusing an educated feedback on 1.

Sez

Once you start winning, you will forget about your complaint.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Shield only pritect sthem from damage.

It doesn't protect from knockbacls or any other CC.
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Holesale View Post
    Cleric bubble is a great thing ... unfazed by disrupts or knock backs and when that one dies the cycle repeats.
    Say what? Cleric bubbles only prevent damage. There's a reason why people CC bubbled clerics.

Telaran

Ive Face slammed and Kicked bashed lights hammered many clerics before and the bar doesn't stop unless you drop the shield idk working as intended i guess :l?
    Last edited by Holesale; 04-20-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Shadowlander

If people aren't fearing/shielding/aoedmging every time the fang has dropped in the middle of a fight then they're doing it wrong

Champion

Ive Face slammed and Kicked bashed many clerics before and the bar doesn't stop unless you drop the shield idk working as intended i guess :l?
    You or your team is doing it wrong.

If people aren't fearing/shielding/aoedmging every time the fang has dropped in the middle of a fight then they're doing it wrong
    ^^^^^ Do this.

Plane Touched

Shields are pretty much the only reason anyone takes any objectives, especiially in BG. I do it all the time with my healer bubble or my shaman ice armor. NB's immunities are far more annoying if you ask me, go complain about those.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by searion View Post
    You or your team is doing it wrong.

^^^^^ Do this.
    have to live with it in any case its annoying i have to blow all my cool downs to drop someones shield before they cap just to have them recast it 30 seconds later lol

Shadowlander

have to live with it in any case its annoying i have to blow all my cool downs to drop someones shield before they cap just to have them recast it 30 seconds later lol
    Purge type abilities are your friend mines only a 10 seconds CD and removes 2 effect normal shield first then a hot with buffs being 3rd priority it seams. My buddies VK purges 3 at a time. There are at least 3 souls i can think of that can purge.

+ Reply to Thread