+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lets Nerf Invisibility and Teleporting/Voidwalking oh and Healing Debuffs

Default Lets Nerf Invisibility and Teleporting/Voidwalking oh and Healing Debuffs

Since I see so many posts about "Godlike" Clerics rolling around what about a few other abilities that are "Godlike".

1. Invisibility ya seems like a reasonable talent since no one can actually turn invisible
    2. Voidwalking also another reasonable talent again since no one can actually teleport
    3. Healing Debuffs since most people seem to not able to use this ability correctly anyway.
    4. And please how bout shields these definitely need to be gone.
    5. How bout any type of CC at all since no one is able to Silence, Root, or Stun

I know this is a game and thats the point im trying to get across. IRL the only healers are doctors and they dont run around putting HoT's on people or magically healing them for 1k hp.

Every class has some kind of "Godlike" ability.
    Clerics can not DPS you back after you stealth/stunlock/heal debuff us in the first part of the battle and then when you choose run turn invisible regen your HP then come back at us again. All we can do is throw a HoT on ourselves and run away. With no means of DPSing you down. And if you die to a healing Cleric you need to reroll on a different game.

I can't kill anyone in healing spec so why should i die to anyone in a 1v1 fight. If you can DPS through my healing whats the point of me being in any PvP scenario.

THE POINT BEING THIS GAME IS CENTERED AROUND TEAM WORK L2P in a team not solo everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

Plane Touched

Decent post but it could have been included in one of the ones that already has 10 pages.

And btw people arn't really concerned with abilities that win war fronts, only that their target (which probably is nowhere near any objective) they're trying to kill is being healed and they die.
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage
    The reason you have 4 souls is to provide negative feedback on all 4 at once, rather than focusing an educated feedback on 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Famaji View Post
    Decent post but it could have been included in one of the ones that already has 10 pages.

And btw people arn't really concerned with abilities that win war fronts, only that their target (which probably is nowhere near any objective) they're trying to kill is being healed and they die.
    I agree it was a joke post at best.

And that is the biggest problem in WF's the team that works together wins 90% of the time as it should be.

Instead everyone wants to be a solo hero and kill everything.
    Last edited by TheBidnis; 04-20-2011 at 10:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by TheBidnis View Post
    I agree it was a joke post at best.

And that is the biggest problem in WF's the team that works together wins 90% of the time as it should be.

Instead everyone wants to be a solo hero and kill everything.
    You win a cookie.

Sez

OP needs to re-evaluate his own signature.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

+ Reply to Thread