+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1 Pyro to beat them all!

Angry 1 Pyro to beat them all!

Ok.

I am a warrior lvl50. I have about 6900 health buffed.

At "that moment" I have more than 85-90 % HP.

A Pyro comes and does something. 4 of us are dead.

One of our guys says that this is a Pyro and they need to get nerfed, with a hotfix or something, ASAP.

I can not find that guy wrong at all.

WTF is this? I know the devs are going to look at mages in general and nerf them but they need to do it very very soon, because this is a game breaking issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtort View Post
    What was it?
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

I dont know. I was in whitefall warfront. I don't have a mage alt so I don't know what that was but my HP went from 85% to 0% in 1 hit, I am pretty sure.

Wait, you can't take 3 seconds to check your combat log for what hit you, but you will still come post about it in the forums?

You could have been hit with a random 'Meteor From Regulos' for 100,000 damage before the pyro even casted a spell for all we know.
    Last edited by Tugrath; 04-20-2011 at 08:47 AM.
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

Soulwalker

It was an ex wow player, the Pyro

He took the "Broken I.W.I.N. Button" from WoW and fixed it
    Dio (High Elf Cleric)
    Dioo (High Elf Mage)
    Diokhan (High Elf Rogue)
    Wayland (Mathosian Warrior)

Guildmaster of Invictus, Sparkwing Realm

Plane Touched

Pretty sure since you weren't paying attention or read your combat log this post is stupid.
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage
    The reason you have 4 souls is to provide negative feedback on all 4 at once, rather than focusing an educated feedback on 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtort View Post
    Ok.

I am a warrior lvl50. I have about 6900 health buffed.

At "that moment" I have more than 85-90 % HP.

One of our guys says that this is a Pyro and they need to get nerfed, with a hotfix or something, ASAP.

I can not find that guy wrong at all.

WTF is this? I know the devs are going to look at mages in general and nerf them but they need to do it very very soon, because this is a game breaking issue.

I play pyro,...I'm pretty sure you suck so don't worry it's you not the game

Soulwalker

Had a warrior guildy last night screaming in vent that he was getting one shotted by a pyro. I got into the WF late, got into the fight at codex, watched my friend go running into the flag, and saw 3 pyros focus fire him to dead almost instantly. They were good no doubt, they were obviously cooridinating thier attacks and assisting each other on targets. But it was not a single pyro, it was not a single spell, and it was his own fault for running into the freakin killbox. Once i pointed that out he cooled off and realized he needed to change his tactic which he did to our teams benefit.

I am finding few of these types of post hold any water. However i do understand that bad players have to blame someone else for how bad they are, nobody likes to admit they are the problem. Next month it will be someone elses fault as to why they suck.

Telaran

I watched a T2 geared warrior tank guildmate run to jump off the cliff in Black Garden from the respawn and was dead before he hit the ground.

Although laughable... and I did laugh, it points out that something in quite wrong with mage damage.

Rift Disciple

It wasn't a pyro, it was a cleric.

Yeah this Pyro thing is out of control. I just finished a codex with one of my alts (30 bracket) and the guardian side had all mages, 2 of which were chloro the rest being Pyro. 1.2 needs to come sooner rather than later and end this nonsense.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi View Post
    Yeah this Pyro thing is out of control. I just finished a codex with one of my alts (30 bracket) and the guardian side had all mages, 2 of which were chloro the rest being Pyro. 1.2 needs to come sooner rather than later and end this nonsense.
    Your not 50, nothing is balanced below 50.

A group of similar speced people work better together because they know what each other is doing and how their abilities rotate. A pug of clowns loses by default due to coordination. In your scenario vs good players the chloros would've dropped like rocks and pyros cc'd as much as possible.
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage
    The reason you have 4 souls is to provide negative feedback on all 4 at once, rather than focusing an educated feedback on 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Famaji View Post
    Your not 50, nothing is balanced below 50.

A group of similar speced people work better together because they know what each other is doing and how their abilities rotate. A pug of clowns loses by default due to coordination. In your scenario vs good players the chloros would've dropped like rocks and pyros cc'd as much as possible.
    As I said, ALT. I have 2 level 50s, both in T2 or better and PvP ranks of 2 and up.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi View Post
    As I said, ALT. I have 2 level 50s, both in T2 or better and PvP ranks of 2 and up.
    I didn't insult you I said nothing is balanced below 50, you can't attack a spec knowing that.
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast