+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has this happend to anyone else?

Soulwalker

Default Has this happend to anyone else?

Now first off, this isnt a complain or whine thread. I am simply curious about the subject.

My first toon was a guardian, that I lvled up and started pvping with at lvl 10. I really enjoy PvP and at endgame I usually stick with it since Im not really into PvE.
    All went fine at first - then one match after the other guardians lost and lost - (I noticed that only few servers were being crossed) now this went on for about one week.
    I found this strange, the player base was really bad in PvP on the guardian side but still, we shouldnt lose every game so badly. After enduring this for some time, i threw the towel - and said: hey, Im a Pvper so I should enjoy playing with equal minded players and not randoms that think the vault needs to be defend with 2 groups to win the codex - even after explaining them about the points etc. - so I switched sides.
    Usually I do like being the underdog, making it harder to win. But after days and days surrounded by ppl that clearly never pvped before, one person cant win a match, so switching sides was the one thing I could do.

Oh little did I see this coming: now being almost lvl 50 on the Defiant side - and having lost from lvl 30+ nearly every match "again" I had the same problem. (Still the same server though). Ppl playing the maps had no clue on what to do, clerics dpsing, avoiding fang carriers etc.
    Im playing on a PvE server Overlook atm (had friends that PvE and picked it - I thought. PvP servers cross PvE servers so whats the harm).
    90% of the games are won by Guardians. (Again read above, Im not complaining about it)

Since lvl 30 i have been lvling up with PvP, been play with and vs. the same ppl. The outcome of the matches is always the same.

As it is currently, I havent enjoyed one match in PvP. Its common sense that you lvl up with the otherside and keep facing the same ppl, but not seeing the light at the other side is a bummer.

This happend to anyone else?
    Last edited by TruPk; 04-20-2011 at 07:55 AM.

There is one thing in common in both your scenarios, but I won't point it out.
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tugrath View Post
    There is one thing in common in both your scenarios, but I won't point it out.
    I noticed it too... hehe

Shadowlander

Bads gonna bad.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Aloquis1 View Post
    I noticed it too... hehe
    Me to but why can't the op see it
    I even used my 1st forum post on this, as it was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by garsands View Post
    Posting is like Pringles. Once you pop, you can't stop.
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

Soulwalker

Never mind this thread,

seems only thing I did not do was check the threads more carefully:

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...s-win-all-WF-s

I got my answer. Seems many have seen this happen. One side that wins, no side balance etc.

And for the few that replied, arrogant, and the same behaviour as most kids in game, meh didnt wonder me much.

Quote Originally Posted by TruPk View Post
    Never mind this thread,

seems only thing I did not do was check the threads more carefully:

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...s-win-all-WF-s

I got my answer. Seems many have seen this happen. One side that wins, no side balance etc.

And for the few that replied, arrogant, and the same behaviour as most kids in game, meh didnt wonder me much.
    Well if you didnt see the common denominator when you were posting someone had to point it out.

I play Defiant lvl 50 on Ashstone... we win 60% of the time... some days are bad but most are good.
    Last edited by TheBidnis; 04-20-2011 at 10:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

Soulwalker

Your server isnt in the same crossing, here if you happen to win one a day consider yourself lucky.

And the only common dominator I can see, is that most ppl will get tired of losing each match and reroll.
    Im not talking about some bad days, been 2 weeks in a row now.

One person cant win a match, ppl need to play together and alteast have knowledge of the current map - in both cases (atleast on this crossing) most ppl dont have a clue on what to do or how to work together.
    2 people beat on a warrior with his cleric standing 2 meters away and no1 caring. Why pick up the fang - I could die? etc. Atm - its really bad - match after match.
    Last edited by TruPk; 04-20-2011 at 10:51 AM.

Plane Touched

Don`t mind the idiots that post just because they own a keyboard.
    It is funny only if you are five years old to pop on and say ``hihihi `` you suck , `` lalalal I see what you did there ``.

Yes Defiants are terrible, no it is not the Developers fault .

There is one thing this guys do have in common though...

Quote Originally Posted by Tugrath View Post
    Because I'm an idiot doesn't mean that other people who read this thread are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    Bads gonna bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    I heard bow is what determines your damage if you have a ranged soul and melee if you have a melee soul...

so what I've I'm a MM/Bard/NB?

D=
    You might aswell say, noobs gonna noob (If it even make sense in ``your English``)

Quote Originally Posted by garsands View Post
    Wow, the OP has clearly left a hidden message to have the honor of a random idiot post his very FIRST post. She must be with the illuminati, try reading part of the OP backwards, you`ll be enlightened even more. Thank you though for bringing something valuable to the table as the first time you open your mouth in this very post. I am pretty sure that everyone that will read your comment will look forward to bookmark your wise words in a hope of understandings the deep meaning of Why do defiants get *** ***** AoE cross server wise.
    Last edited by Playahr; 04-20-2011 at 10:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristoph View Post
    I think everyone already stopped expecting Trion to be even remotely competent when it comes to PvP balance.

+ Reply to Thread