+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whens the Patch ?

Prophet of Telara

Default Whens the Patch ?

Hit by 7k Fluminate in Black Garden. Pity i only have 5012 health...

Plane Touched

Buff your hp. Until then don't ignore pyros standing in a circle casting on you.

Rift invented these things called damage mitigators, but its up to you to pay attention.

I'm perfectly aware of the player in Black Garden that tabs an enemy and hits 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 OMG PYRO KILLED ME!!!

I've also yet to ever get nailed by a pyro. If a mage targets me I usually walk away from them to make them change target than re engage to save that poor fellow.
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage
    The reason you have 4 souls is to provide negative feedback on all 4 at once, rather than focusing an educated feedback on 1.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Famaji View Post
    Buff your hp. Until then don't ignore pyros standing in a circle casting on you.

Rift invented these things called damage mitigators, but its up to you to pay attention.

I'm perfectly aware of the player in Black Garden that tabs an enemy and hits 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 OMG PYRO KILLED ME!!!

I've also yet to ever get nailed by a pyro. If a mage targets me I usually walk away from them to make them change target than re engage to save that poor fellow.
    Buff my HP ? When i have better than T1 gear and all the pvp gear available to me.

Or do you expect me to slot HP enchants, which wouldnt make up the 2000HP short fall ?
    Last edited by Rainman; 04-20-2011 at 06:44 AM.

Shield of Telara

Buff your hp.
    gahahahahahaha....

"A pyro one shotted you? Get more hp so he only hits you for 99%!!!!!!"

Ugar - Spitescar - PvP

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Joyous View Post
    gahahahahahaha....

"A pyro one shotted you? Get more hp so he only hits you for 99%!!!!!!"

/sarcasm. By the way, historically mages in other games have always had a spec to annihilate people and I've never seen people cry like this over it WAHHH I DIED I HAD TO RESPAWN :''''(
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage
    The reason you have 4 souls is to provide negative feedback on all 4 at once, rather than focusing an educated feedback on 1.

Working as intended.....

Shield of Telara

/sarcasm. By the way, historically mages in other games have always had a spec to annihilate people and I've never seen people cry like this over it WAHHH I DIED I HAD TO RESPAWN :''''(
    Strange, I've never seen a mage in any other game target me in full pvp gear and instantly kill me - The closest you might've come is Bright Wizards back in the day (But that was more a "I have no chance to kill this person" than a "Oh wait, i died instantly") or the old days of WoW PoM pyro, which was more of a 3-4 shot than anything else.

What are you basing your "historical" evidence on?
    Ugar - Spitescar - PvP

Sword of Telara

How do you 'not ignore pyros'

You cant outrange them
    You cant CC them
    You cant sneak up on them, since they're hanging out in the pack

Do you see them, say 'HA! saw you pyro!' at which point he no longer attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    Hit by 7k Fluminate in Black Garden. Pity i only have 5012 health...
    respawn. kill him.

/thread.

~ "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called 'the present'."

Case: CM 690 II Advanced Cpu: i5 2500K GPU: Gainward GTX570 Phantom
    Mems: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mHz PSU: CM SilentPro 700w
    Mobo: MSI P67A GD65 B3 OS: Win7 Ultimate 64bit

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Vandriss View Post
    respawn. kill him.

/thread.
    +1 for this post, but obviously pyros have telescopic screens to target you at your spawn point and spam 7k Fulminate crits nonstop with their infinite charge while laughing at anyone attempting to kill them with their shield that absorbs 1k dmg.

"FIREBALL" "FIREBALL" Run away or engage or die. And what I'm a riftstalker, so yes I can easily run out of their cast range.

99% of the time their totally behind standing near a healer, and healer is focusing on melee combat esp if its a chloro. immune to cc doesn't mean you can't silence them either.

Remember they have to max their charge to do these ridiculous dmg attacks - which means they're casting regular spells and your not paying attention to it. If a rogue was stacking 5 combo pts on you and slamming you with finishers you'd probably start to say "Hey I think I should do something about this"
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kelledon View Post
    Working as intended.....
    Until the next update, then its working as nerftended

Plane Touched

Strange, I've never seen a mage in any other game target me in full pvp gear and instantly kill me - The closest you might've come is Bright Wizards back in the day (But that was more a "I have no chance to kill this person" than a "Oh wait, i died instantly") or the old days of WoW PoM pyro, which was more of a 3-4 shot than anything else.

What are you basing your "historical" evidence on?
    You obviously never played Aion. How would you like getting 1 shotted by a dot?

Shield of Telara

+1 for this post, but obviously pyros have telescopic screens to target you at your spawn point and spam 7k Fulminate crits nonstop with their infinite charge while laughing at anyone attempting to kill them with their shield that absorbs 1k dmg.

"FIREBALL" "FIREBALL" Run away or engage or die. And what I'm a riftstalker, so yes I can easily run out of their cast range.

99% of the time their totally behind standing near a healer, and healer is focusing on melee combat esp if its a chloro. immune to cc doesn't mean you can't silence them either.

Remember they have to max their charge to do these ridiculous dmg attacks - which means they're casting regular spells and your not paying attention to it. If a rogue was stacking 5 combo pts on you and slamming you with finishers you'd probably start to say "Hey I think I should do something about this"
    Except charge has nothing to do with combo points - You can build charge up on any random target, just because I'm not being hit by the pyro doesn't mean he's not building up charge. He can fireball any random garbage target with heat wave all he wants - When I come in range he has a wonderful cinderburst/fulminate that he can use at any time.

Yeah, if a fire mage is casting nonstop on me, I move away or do defensive measures. If i'm jumping down to heal some people and get a 5k fulminate in the face through a shield then die from fall damage (lol) I think something is wrong.
    Ugar - Spitescar - PvP

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier1 View Post
    You obviously never played Aion. How would you like getting 1 shotted by a dot?
    Thankfully, I never played Aeon after level 15 because it was a shiftless, irritating, good looking grindfest that held no appeal for me whatsoever. Now, you have reinforced my opinion I did the right thing, thanks.
    Ugar - Spitescar - PvP

Plane Touched

Except charge has nothing to do with combo points - You can build charge up on any random target, just because I'm not being hit by the pyro doesn't mean he's not building up charge. He can fireball any random garbage target with heat wave all he wants - When I come in range he has a wonderful cinderburst/fulminate that he can use at any time.

Yeah, if a fire mage is casting nonstop on me, I move away or do defensive measures. If i'm jumping down to heal some people and get a 5k fulminate in the face through a shield then die from fall damage (lol) I think something is wrong.
    In general charge will build up focused on killing the same target unless his fireballs/flames take you out. But every now and then yes, there is an unlucky guy that gets hit by a crit.

The only thing I will ***** about mages is that their first tier talent in Infiltrator is 15% more dmg to players. Rogues get 10% more crit dmg and 6% more physical dmg on higher tiers, tbh this is bs.
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast