+ Reply to Thread

Thread: do you regret playing this game pvp?

Telaran

Default do you regret playing this game pvp?

i do, im rank6 and its just not worth it, most annoying pvp experience ever.
    friend list empty, everyone is quitting.
    if you are serious pvp player or a casual its not the game you'll want to sit in. 1 month and you have enought of it, even without playing much.
    even f2p's gave me more entertaiment... new patch probably at the end of the month, why? to make players renew the sub; no new content, more players will quit, mostly of the pvp'er now are casuals.
    i play in the biggest shard group, probably the situation is even worse in others.
    quehe's getting longer everyday, dead game for me.

Are you planning on providing any kind of details, or is this just blind rambling?
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

Shield of Telara

Dunno, my friend list is always bustling with people, and it's 43 members long. Plus, I play at crappy aussie hours, so no idea what you're talking about there.

Queues are instant - Never wait to get in a warfront. Mostly I just roam stillmoor killing mobs and players, 10x more fun than warfronts, especially after so much random grinding.

Can't agree with you on f2ps giving me more enjoyment, except maybe puzzle pirates back in the day. No one cares about the f2ps and seeing the devs actually involved in things even if they don't fix everything perfectly makes a world of difference.

Probably the best f2p game that people actually care about is LoL - Even that is filled with trolls/kids, far worse than rift or any other mmo.
    Ugar - Spitescar - PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Annese View Post
    i do, im rank6 and its just not worth it, most annoying pvp experience ever.
    friend list empty, everyone is quitting.
    if you are serious pvp player or a casual its not the game you'll want to sit in. 1 month and you have enought of it, even without playing much.
    even f2p's gave me more entertaiment... new patch probably at the end of the month, why? to make players renew the sub; no new content, more players will quit, mostly of the pvp'er now are casuals.
    i play in the biggest shard group, probably the situation is even worse in others.
    quehe's getting longer everyday, dead game for me.
    Im sorry, but should we care?

The pvp is good in Rift.
    Maybe add a new warfront or two, but the actual engagements are pretty solid.
    Plenty of choices to make in the souls, lots of variations - unless your mindset is stuck in the 'i must play fotm or else' mode.

And your comment here: "new patch probably at the end of the month, why? to make players renew the sub; no new content, more players will quit, mostly of the pvp'er now are casuals."
    I'd much rather have Trion deal with the mechanics theyre listing for that patch instead of releasing new content while keeping the problems there currently are.

Furthermore, you dont even elaborate WHY its annoying according to you.
    QQ post. Thats all this is.

~ "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called 'the present'."

Case: CM 690 II Advanced Cpu: i5 2500K GPU: Gainward GTX570 Phantom
    Mems: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mHz PSU: CM SilentPro 700w
    Mobo: MSI P67A GD65 B3 OS: Win7 Ultimate 64bit

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Tugrath View Post
    Are you planning on providing any kind of details, or is this just blind rambling?
    I'd like to put $100 on "blind rambling" please.
    ~ Cameela ~
    50 Rogue - Rank 40
    Officer of <Dark Horizon>
    GP 4/4 - DH 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 4/4 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - ID 4/8
    Byriel

+ Reply to Thread