+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why decrease notoriety requirement in 1.2???

Rift Chaser

Default Why decrease notoriety requirement in 1.2???

SO i busted my *** to be one of the best,to reach rank, 6 endless sleepless nights..to get the prestige i wanted....to find out now that EVERY NOOB will be able to get prestige rank 6 in NO TIME with little effort...because of prestige and notoriety requirement lowered.What ********....We will all be the same again...
    What a fail...

Rift Chaser

They should increase only the favor acquired not the prestige

Sword of Telara

Prestige will be the same just with added items per rank.

The notoriety thing is reducing the amount of WF's you have to do to get the WF specific items that are basically impossible to get before you hit 50 and are then immediately superseded by prestige gear.

You know like those level 45 blue weapons you can get from Whitefall etc.

Take a deep breath. You will still be king of the hill.
    Last edited by Xandarth; 04-20-2011 at 01:35 AM.

Rift Chaser

Another thing ,i hope there is a favor refund for those who bought the prestige rank 5 weapons,which in 1.2 are gonna be the rank 4 weapons...because that favor will be lost,i never would have bought the a rank 4 weapon if i knew there are gonna be rank 6 weapons..waste of favor...we are expecting a refund of favor.

Ascendant

lolrefund. Sucks how MMOs change over time. There are ALWAYS going to be better weapons eventually, so based on your attitude it's NEVER a good time to spend 'points' of any kind.

Of course, since you seem to fail to understand this change, read what Xandarth says until you do, then you're going to get more /emo than needed.

Quote Originally Posted by bourbon View Post
    SO i busted my *** to be one of the best,to reach rank, 6 endless sleepless nights..to get the prestige i wanted....to find out now that EVERY NOOB will be able to get prestige rank 6 in NO TIME with little effort...because of prestige and notoriety requirement lowered.What ********....We will all be the same again...
    What a fail...
    I find it odd that they would nerf it when even bads like yourself can get rank 6. People that are good don't cry like this, that's how I know you're bad.
    Last edited by MopDaddy; 04-20-2011 at 02:27 AM.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

What a fail...
    lol... You really thought you should be rewarded for having no life? O.o

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Notoriety=/Prestige

l2read

Champion of Telara

You didn't bust your *** to be one of the best, you very likely suck ****.
    Dancer/Yeah of Briarcliff

Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Notoriety=/Prestige

l2read
    i know, right?
    who took my names!

What a fail...
    Please, go back to WoW. You truly belong there.
    Last edited by Octavian2011; 04-20-2011 at 02:55 AM.

GSB 5/5 RoS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 RotP 4/4 HK 10/11
    Pvp rank 8 Rogue - Age of Aggression.
    www.resultgaming.com

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian2011 View Post
    Please, go back to WoW. You truly belong there.
    Please keep Wowphobia out of this.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by MopDaddy View Post
    Please keep Wowphobia out of this.
    Has nothing to do with "Wowphobia" w/e that is. Has everything to do with his mentality and Wow's toxic community. I'd like to see the Rift community strive to be something better than that, and it's difficult with people like the OP.

GSB 5/5 RoS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 RotP 4/4 HK 10/11
    Pvp rank 8 Rogue - Age of Aggression.
    www.resultgaming.com

Plane Touched

What a fail...
    Translation - the vacuum that is my life was explosively filled a video game called Rift, it's all I have going in my life, please don't let any noob (cough cough, the folks I serve at the drive up window) have the one thing that makes me feel special.

We will all be the same again Don't worry bro, you'll never be like me ;p

No prestige lowered points to get at rank 5 ,only notoriety with warfronts.Of course if they change prestige rating to a more easy way ,im gona fkin quit ,i dont wna see all losers in 3 days prestige 6 like me...

And trion favor refund please for the items we dont need ,at least 30-40 %.We will give them back to pvp npc vendors for some honor .
    Last edited by Cyborg; 04-20-2011 at 04:29 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast