+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pyro nerf is uneeded

Shadowlander

Default Pyro nerf is uneeded

I love to LOL at attackers as I instant cast a fulminate to hit them in the face for 4k and then cinderblast them for another 2k and then listen to them QQ about pyros being overpowered. Funny thing is... I've been hit for the same amount of damage in the same amount of time by a war/cleric/rogue.

The only thing that needs fixed is Trions ability to create classes. Because they seem to lack the attention to fully test their classes, they leave bugs and exploits galore for players to abuse... resulting in 3k fireball crits and 6k fulminates. Even after 1.2 pyros will continue to mow down players, receive more QQ, and wait until 1.3 to be "nerfed" again. Until then, long live pyros and their 6k crits to make players QQ and quit Rift.

What's funny is my assassin nor my warlock have near the issues fighting a pyro that so many are claiming. Hell on my lock, ill fear u, dot you up, stun you, void bolt void bolt, silence, soul purge and dead. Seriously. People really do need to learn how to play. Pyros can be killed 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by Monarrch View Post
    What's funny is my assassin nor my warlock have near the issues fighting a pyro that so many are claiming. Hell on my lock, ill fear u, dot you up, stun you, void bolt void bolt, silence, soul purge and dead. Seriously. People really do need to learn how to play. Pyros can be killed 1v1.
    What if he's immune to your cc?
    Last edited by LutherVanguard; 04-20-2011 at 01:02 AM.
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm, We ran to the sounds of the thunder, We danced among the lightning bolts, and tore the world asunder.

Quote Originally Posted by mthree5150 View Post
    Even after 1.2 pyros will continue to mow down players, receive more QQ, and wait until 1.3 to be "nerfed" again. Until then, long live pyros and their 6k crits to make players QQ and quit Rift.
    after 1.2, GoS wont protect you while pointing at people and clicking your one button macro. and when GoS doesnt protect you, you will die in 1 second. time after time after time. have fun , because when people has noticed you, you are as good as dead.

say goodbye to your tanking and enjoy the constant trips to the graveyard, mr mage. then yes, for all I care you can keep critting for 6k, because I know you will die as much if not more for every kill you get

Quote Originally Posted by LutherVanguard View Post
    What if he's immune to your cc?
    First they are not nor can they be immune 100% of the time as you are suggesting. Number two even if they are it is not a garaunteed win and to suggest that is bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kor Phaeron View Post
    after 1.2, GoS wont protect you while pointing at people and clicking your one button macro. and when GoS doesnt protect you, you will die in 1 second. time after time after time. have fun , because when people has noticed you, you are as good as dead.

say goodbye to your tanking and enjoy the constant trips to the graveyard, mr mage. then yes, for all I care you can keep critting for 6k, because I know you will die as much if not more for every kill you get
    So you admit you want them to be useless and an non-factor. Pretty much what thought.

So you admit you want them to be useless and an non-factor. Pretty much what thought.
    I want them to be glass cannons, as expected. I want them to pack a nasty punch, but then having to rely on their teammates to survive, not cast one damn skill, stay in their tiny circle world, and beat every living being around them without breaking a sweat nor ever fearing for their life.

or else, I too want my class to be a weapon of mass destruction, that is also tougher than a frikin aircraft carrier...

Uhm... how many GCDs/spellcasts are there ? Fear,dots, stun, void bolt, void bolt, silence, soul purge? =)))
    You just made a good point against pyros without realizing it!
    How many GCDs is for pyro? 1-3 depending on target . Fireball,Fireball,Inferno? Fulminate,Inferno? Rinse & repeat. If needed throw in a burning bonds, a backdraft, lockdown for control

The main problem is the constant globaling pyros can put while having high survivability.
    Last edited by Shaynaro; 04-20-2011 at 02:09 AM.

Banned

Life as a pyro.

Select target 1,2,3 dead
    next target 1,2,3 dead
    next tatrget 1,2,3 dead

repeat 30 or 40 times.

First they are not nor can they be immune 100% of the time as you are suggesting. Number two even if they are it is not a garaunteed win and to suggest that is bs.
    You play mage yet you don't even know what your own souls are capable of. Ground of Skill makes you 100% immune to CC! 100% lol. And if they pop heatwave and you aren't able to LoS in time there is no stopping it because as stated they are immune to CC.

Champion of Telara

I love to LOL at attackers as I instant cast a fulminate to hit them in the face for 4k and then cinderblast them for another 2k and then listen to them QQ about pyros being overpowered. Funny thing is... I've been hit for the same amount of damage in the same amount of time by a war/cleric/rogue. .

No you havn't.
    Dancer/Yeah of Briarcliff

How will you do all that while you're a squirrel? Before or after you take a 5700 damage fireball to the groin?

Funny thing is... I've been hit for the same amount of damage in the same amount of time by a war/cleric/rogue.
    Maybe prior to 1.1 but since then, no you haven't. May as well suck it up dude. Nerf bat is comin for you.
    You're crazy! Am I? Or am I so sane that I just blew your mind?!?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    Life as a pyro.

Select target 1,2,3 dead
    next target 1,2,3 dead
    next tatrget 1,2,3 dead

repeat 30 or 40 times.
    When nobody attacks me as a rogue I can pretty much do the same thing. Every battleground I see people whining about pyros, I PAY ATTENTION it's amazing how much damage you can avoid by jumping them first and killing them in 2 seconds.
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage
    The reason you have 4 souls is to provide negative feedback on all 4 at once, rather than focusing an educated feedback on 1.

Plane Touched

UMMM GoS=100% Immune

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast