+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So... Where is the balance?

Shadowlander

Default So... Where is the balance?

I'm sorry, but whoever designed this whole PvP business, forgot it... all of it. Pyros = 1 shot kill. Wars = 2-3 shot kills, rogues have infinite stuns and immunities for seconds at a time, clerics can heal through armies of attackers, you can be stunned, then silenced, then feared, then stunned again and killed before you perform 1 action... seriously Trion? Was there any method to the madness at all or did you randomly through skills about and decide that you would fix it later?

Does anyone else find the PvP in this game to be extremely frustrating? I love a challenge, but when I cannot even move a single step before dying, I think something has got to change. I bought this game for the PvP, but at this point the PvP is so F****D I'm not even sure I want to. Oh and did I mention AFKers and botters? Yeah, fun fun.

aux

So do people kill too fast, or do people stay alive too long, which one is it?
    I'm so BORED

You gave examples of all classes doing something well.

Your attempt to show imbalance has failed.

Shadowlander

I dont get what the complaint is ?

What class do you play if you cant take 1 action without being killed? You already said every class does something well, so logically that must put the blame at your feet.

And forgot what exactly in regards to PvP? Why not at least state your vision of PvP so we can at least disagree with you and talk about it.

I personally think the PvP is fine - never been 1 shotted myself, no silly stunlock wow-rogues here, healers dont die instantly, DPS do DPS, Tanks can spec into something useful etc etc

same old forum complaints - you got killed a lot and didnt like it, so it must be the games design thats flawed . . . .

Soulwalker

All I can do is LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by aux View Post
    So do people kill too fast, or do people stay alive too long, which one is it?
    Yeah, I lol'd in rl!

Shadowlander

So pyros don't need a nerf... I will continue to roll faces and LOL at wars when I 6k crit them. because that definitely doesnt need a nerf, since its ok for wars to kill me in 3 shots and rogues to stun me and kill me without one action. <3 exploits

+ Reply to Thread