+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's the penalty for quitting a WF? It should include a 30min ban from Queuing

Shadowlander

Default What's the penalty for quitting a WF? It should include a 30min ban from Queuing

Hello,

I don't know how many times my 8+ min que has ended with being put on the losing side of a WF that is about to end. I'm pretty sure this is because someone ragequit rather than see it through. What happens when someone quits a WF? I think I read they get a debuff or something? How long does that last?

IMO you shouldn't be able to que up for some amount of time after quitting like that. It is really ruining another player's experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    Hello,

I don't know how many times my 8+ min que has ended with being put on the losing side of a WF that is about to end. I'm pretty sure this is because someone ragequit rather than see it through. What happens when someone quits a WF? I think I read they get a debuff or something? How long does that last?

IMO you shouldn't be able to que up for some amount of time after quitting like that. It is really ruining another player's experience.
    LOL 8 minute ques are a dream for me. try my 1-2h+ que
    Calva-level 50 assassin(51)/infltrator(10)/bladedancer(5)
    Shard-Ramsmolov
    Defiant

Prophet of Telara

It's 15 minutes I think

Quitting a WF before you lose. hahaah that's funny

Why would you? Just mess around, take your favor/etc and move on. Not like it actually matters in the grand scheme of things.

Reminds me of FPS players who try to quit before losing so they can have better W/L stats. Funny.
    Rift

I hate the ban from queuing for 15 minutes, because every time I DC, I end up out of the WF, dead, with the debuff.

My mother is the antichrist of technology, and so whenever she's home, nothing works the way it's supposed to. Both of the cartridges in our printer exploded on her when she was checking it for a paper jam, once. And nobody could figure out why.
    The very existence of flame throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Rift Disciple

I think extending it is a terrible idea. 15 minutes is fine.

+ Reply to Thread