+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Nurffff clerics pleaseeee!

  1. #1
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    339

    Default Nurffff clerics pleaseeee!

    Clerics need a nerf, here is my proof:

    1. I once faced a Cleric that managed to absorb tons of damage. He was very hard to kill -- nearly invincible. Therefore, Clerics are invincible. Principle 1: No class should be invincible!

    2. I once faced a Cleric that did tons of healing. He was also hard to kill, and man, he was doing tons of healing. I kept hitting him and hitting him, and for, like, 10-15 seconds I was doing half damage to him! That's insane! Lots of healing, and can prevent me, a single-target-DPS from doing half my damage for 10-15 seconds. OVERPOWERED. Principle 2: No class should be able to heal like crazy while a single DPS beats on them. Hell, no class should be able to heal like crazy. It makes it much harder for me to press 2 buttons and profit.

    3. I once faced a Cleric that was doing damage! My buddies and I were doing what we do best, chilling all together in a clump, because we like to be close to one another. Cleric runs in does insane damage to me. I don't know what the deal is, or what ability he used, but how is it fair for a Calling to be invincible, do tons of healing, and be able to do tons of damage. This was Port Scion. That Cleric was top 3 on teh DPS chart! Principle 3: No invincible healing class should be doing tons of damage!

    Conclusion: A Cleric is invincible, can heal entire WF's without breaking a sweat, and can break top 3 damage (or even top it). Obviously a Cleric can do all three things at once. How do I know this? Because I see players with blue mana bars and chain armor doing each of these things!

    This is not balanced. Clerics must be stopped.

  2. #2
    General of Telara Tugrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    905

    Default

    If trolling is an art, this is toilet splatter.
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

    What you did there, I see it.

  3. #3
    Din
    Din is offline
    Shadowlander Din's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Yes nerf every class so the shltty rogues with l2p issues can feel good about themself.

  4. #4
    Banned Cyborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hell Gate
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atluss View Post
    Clerics need a nerf, here is my proof:

    1. I once faced a Cleric that managed to absorb tons of damage. He was very hard to kill -- nearly invincible. Therefore, Clerics are invincible. Principle 1: No class should be invincible!

    2. I once faced a Cleric that did tons of healing. He was also hard to kill, and man, he was doing tons of healing. I kept hitting him and hitting him, and for, like, 10-15 seconds I was doing half damage to him! That's insane! Lots of healing, and can prevent me, a single-target-DPS from doing half my damage for 10-15 seconds. OVERPOWERED. Principle 2: No class should be able to heal like crazy while a single DPS beats on them. Hell, no class should be able to heal like crazy. It makes it much harder for me to press 2 buttons and profit.

    3. I once faced a Cleric that was doing damage! My buddies and I were doing what we do best, chilling all together in a clump, because we like to be close to one another. Cleric runs in does insane damage to me. I don't know what the deal is, or what ability he used, but how is it fair for a Calling to be invincible, do tons of healing, and be able to do tons of damage. This was Port Scion. That Cleric was top 3 on teh DPS chart! Principle 3: No invincible healing class should be doing tons of damage!

    Conclusion: A Cleric is invincible, can heal entire WF's without breaking a sweat, and can break top 3 damage (or even top it). Obviously a Cleric can do all three things at once. How do I know this? Because I see players with blue mana bars and chain armor doing each of these things!

    This is not balanced. Clerics must be stopped.
    Great post and wait to see 1 clerics v 2 dps and it kills them but leave with 8 % hp ,or see a clerics tanking 4-5 people ages ...

    Trion be careful clerics are broke..

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    151

    Default

    What about the 3k damage sanction heretics?

  6. #6
    Prophet of Telara CericX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azlidax View Post
    What about the 3k damage sanction heretics?
    Oh man yeah! Those are brutal! Redball, 45 sec cd, 15 sec cd, T2.5 double wielded weps. BRUTAL.

  7. #7
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    63

    Default

    I guess this is the norm:


    -Get mad at the game and run to the forums for a vent/rant.
    -In your rush to vent/rant you don't bother reading any of the hundreds of topics that have to do with your gripe.
    -Don't bother to read the general discussion threads where the Devs have posted the many fixes to the classes and warfronts that are coming with patch 1.2.
    -Don't do your research
    -Don't look into alternate ways to tackle a problem with an opposing class via, You guessed it, "The Forums".

  8. #8
    Prophet of Telara CericX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsfar View Post
    I guess this is the norm:


    -Get mad at the game and run to the forums for a vent/rant.
    -In your rush to vent/rant you don't bother reading any of the hundreds of topics that have to do with your gripe.
    -Don't bother to read the general discussion threads where the Devs have posted the many fixes to the classes and warfronts that are coming with patch 1.2.
    -Don't do your research
    -Don't look into alternate ways to tackle a problem with an opposing class via, You guessed it, "The Forums".
    Read OP again.

  9. #9
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CericX View Post
    Read OP again.
    Yes you need to "Read OP again", then mine, then write something ignorant.
    Last edited by Kelsfar; 04-19-2011 at 01:36 PM.

  10. #10
    Soulwalker Puppetmaster11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    /yawn yadda yadda yadda



  11. #11
    Ascendant batou079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    gramma's house
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    i say nerf trolls instead... in the form of banhammer power swinging.

    Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

    Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

  12. #12
    Ascendant batou079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    gramma's house
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsfar View Post
    Yes you need to "Read OP again", then mine, then write something ignorant.
    He meant, read the first post again, and put this tag at the end of it /sarcasm or even /trolling.
    dont take it seriously mate.

    Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

    Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

  13. #13
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by batou079 View Post
    He meant, read the first post again, and put this tag at the end of it /sarcasm or even /trolling.
    dont take it seriously mate.
    Sorry about that, my bad ;)

  14. #14
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    339

    Default

    More of a /sarcasm or /parody. This was not intended as a trolling effort.

    Rather, I wanted to make a point regarding the illogic of all the other idiot posters who scream for a nerf to an entire Calling (Cleric) without even bothering to explain how specific soul combinations are leading to their gripes (because they don't understand them).

    I would love it if I could combine all 4 of my Cleric roles into one, super OP Voltron role, but that's not how the game was designed.

  15. #15
    Rift Disciple Tenet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    118

    Thumbs up

    I thoroughly enjoyed your post, it was very entertaining, and the sarcasm wasn't lost.

    WTF people, you must be trolling to claim him trolling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts