+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nurffff clerics pleaseeee!

Rift Chaser

Default Nurffff clerics pleaseeee!

Clerics need a nerf, here is my proof:

1. I once faced a Cleric that managed to absorb tons of damage. He was very hard to kill -- nearly invincible. Therefore, Clerics are invincible. Principle 1: No class should be invincible!

2. I once faced a Cleric that did tons of healing. He was also hard to kill, and man, he was doing tons of healing. I kept hitting him and hitting him, and for, like, 10-15 seconds I was doing half damage to him! That's insane! Lots of healing, and can prevent me, a single-target-DPS from doing half my damage for 10-15 seconds. OVERPOWERED. Principle 2: No class should be able to heal like crazy while a single DPS beats on them. Hell, no class should be able to heal like crazy. It makes it much harder for me to press 2 buttons and profit.

3. I once faced a Cleric that was doing damage! My buddies and I were doing what we do best, chilling all together in a clump, because we like to be close to one another. Cleric runs in does insane damage to me. I don't know what the deal is, or what ability he used, but how is it fair for a Calling to be invincible, do tons of healing, and be able to do tons of damage. This was Port Scion. That Cleric was top 3 on teh DPS chart! Principle 3: No invincible healing class should be doing tons of damage!

Conclusion: A Cleric is invincible, can heal entire WF's without breaking a sweat, and can break top 3 damage (or even top it). Obviously a Cleric can do all three things at once. How do I know this? Because I see players with blue mana bars and chain armor doing each of these things!

This is not balanced. Clerics must be stopped.

If trolling is an art, this is toilet splatter.
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

Din

Yes nerf every class so the shltty rogues with l2p issues can feel good about themself.

Quote Originally Posted by Atluss View Post
    Clerics need a nerf, here is my proof:

1. I once faced a Cleric that managed to absorb tons of damage. He was very hard to kill -- nearly invincible. Therefore, Clerics are invincible. Principle 1: No class should be invincible!

2. I once faced a Cleric that did tons of healing. He was also hard to kill, and man, he was doing tons of healing. I kept hitting him and hitting him, and for, like, 10-15 seconds I was doing half damage to him! That's insane! Lots of healing, and can prevent me, a single-target-DPS from doing half my damage for 10-15 seconds. OVERPOWERED. Principle 2: No class should be able to heal like crazy while a single DPS beats on them. Hell, no class should be able to heal like crazy. It makes it much harder for me to press 2 buttons and profit.

3. I once faced a Cleric that was doing damage! My buddies and I were doing what we do best, chilling all together in a clump, because we like to be close to one another. Cleric runs in does insane damage to me. I don't know what the deal is, or what ability he used, but how is it fair for a Calling to be invincible, do tons of healing, and be able to do tons of damage. This was Port Scion. That Cleric was top 3 on teh DPS chart! Principle 3: No invincible healing class should be doing tons of damage!

Conclusion: A Cleric is invincible, can heal entire WF's without breaking a sweat, and can break top 3 damage (or even top it). Obviously a Cleric can do all three things at once. How do I know this? Because I see players with blue mana bars and chain armor doing each of these things!

This is not balanced. Clerics must be stopped.
    Great post and wait to see 1 clerics v 2 dps and it kills them but leave with 8 % hp ,or see a clerics tanking 4-5 people ages ...

Trion be careful clerics are broke..

Rift Disciple

What about the 3k damage sanction heretics?

Quote Originally Posted by Azlidax View Post
    What about the 3k damage sanction heretics?
    Oh man yeah! Those are brutal! Redball, 45 sec cd, 15 sec cd, T2.5 double wielded weps. BRUTAL.

Telaran

I guess this is the norm:

-Get mad at the game and run to the forums for a vent/rant.
    -In your rush to vent/rant you don't bother reading any of the hundreds of topics that have to do with your gripe.
    -Don't bother to read the general discussion threads where the Devs have posted the many fixes to the classes and warfronts that are coming with patch 1.2.
    -Don't do your research
    -Don't look into alternate ways to tackle a problem with an opposing class via, You guessed it, "The Forums".

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsfar View Post
    I guess this is the norm:

-Get mad at the game and run to the forums for a vent/rant.
    -In your rush to vent/rant you don't bother reading any of the hundreds of topics that have to do with your gripe.
    -Don't bother to read the general discussion threads where the Devs have posted the many fixes to the classes and warfronts that are coming with patch 1.2.
    -Don't do your research
    -Don't look into alternate ways to tackle a problem with an opposing class via, You guessed it, "The Forums".
    Read OP again.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by CericX View Post
    Read OP again.
    Yes you need to "Read OP again", then mine, then write something ignorant.
    Last edited by Kelsfar; 04-19-2011 at 01:36 PM.

/yawn yadda yadda yadda

i say nerf trolls instead... in the form of banhammer power swinging.

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsfar View Post
    Yes you need to "Read OP again", then mine, then write something ignorant.
    He meant, read the first post again, and put this tag at the end of it /sarcasm or even /trolling.
    dont take it seriously mate.

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by batou079 View Post
    He meant, read the first post again, and put this tag at the end of it /sarcasm or even /trolling.
    dont take it seriously mate.
    Sorry about that, my bad ;)

Rift Chaser

More of a /sarcasm or /parody. This was not intended as a trolling effort.

Rather, I wanted to make a point regarding the illogic of all the other idiot posters who scream for a nerf to an entire Calling (Cleric) without even bothering to explain how specific soul combinations are leading to their gripes (because they don't understand them).

I would love it if I could combine all 4 of my Cleric roles into one, super OP Voltron role, but that's not how the game was designed.

Thumbs up

I thoroughly enjoyed your post, it was very entertaining, and the sarcasm wasn't lost.

WTF people, you must be trolling to claim him trolling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast