Forums are full of people and threads who either say:

- I want arenas
    - I want better open world pvp
    - I want dedicated PvP areas

or

- I want no arenas but PvP areas instead
    - I want no PvP areas but competitive arenas instead
    - I hate PvP

So, simple answer: none of it is inmplemented yet. Wright your position and arguments here, wait what trion does and play something else meanwhile.
    And accept that there might be folks disagreeing with you in your own thread please

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by LoveHebe View Post
    Oic this game is full of carebears who couldn't get pass 1500
    True story, I promise you the majority of the people who hate arena decided to try it out one day with little to no organization / bad partners / no real previous competitive team-based MMO-PvP experience and lost a few games, then decided it sucked and blamed it on there not being a hill to stand on or a flag to cap- rather than looking to themselves and their teammates to figure out where they needed to improve and how they could have accomplished it. Arena isn't very noob-friendly, it would take a lot of effort for the developer to sponsor some sort of introductory arena training though. These types of new comer assistances do exist but usually through third party websites or addons and sometimes in the forums.

But I'm sure there are some people that just straight up prefer world PvP and will accept no alternative style of PvP, which is fine.

Trion would need to combine some shard clusters for WFs first to even out queues, and then probably just allow any team from any shard to queue for arenas in order to keep every form of PvP active. Its not like anybody is going to rely on world PvP as their main source of endgame content every day until theres legitimate RvR implemented anyways.

I don't see what it could hurt, if its that big of a deal make the players view a disclaimer before entering arenas that states the developers do not plan to balance around the smaller brackets aka 1v1/2v2 because they're balancing around a team-based playstyle.
    RIFT

Guardians
    Molinar - PvP: Glassjaw | 39 Mage (Dominator/Stormcaller/ArchMage)
    Molinar - PvP: Babypuke | 16 Warrior (Champion)

WoW

Burning Blade - PvP: Babypuke | 85 Warrior (Arms) 2550+ arena experience, defeated 3 rank 1 teams @ tournament realm

Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2