+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can someone explain the difference...

General of Telara

Default Can someone explain the difference...

Between someone AFKing and someone whos just running around doing 1v1 on random people without ever going near the fang, or healing if they are a cleric, or peeling off the healers if they are melee. They both contribute nothing to helping your team win the match so does that mean if someone refuses to go for the fang or help our fang carrier we can report them as AFK? Isnt being a terrible player just as detrimental to your team as someone whos not even playing at all?
    Last edited by thomasmgp; 04-18-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Telaran

Worst post ever

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by HippoNipple View Post
    Worst post ever
    you must be one of those guys whos on the other side of the map never near the fang. Or maybe your that guy whos a cleric but says they would rather DPS but when you check the WF stats they are last in damage done as well.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by thomasmgp View Post
    you must be one of those guys whos on the other side of the map never near the fang. Or maybe your that guy whos a cleric but says they would rather DPS but when you check the WF stats they are last in damage done as well.
    Hahahahahaha.

Hahahahaha. This is getting worse and worse.

Champion of Telara

You cant prevent bad people from playing WFs. The majority of people that play are bad, WF queues would take way too long.

It could just be a perception issue also. Just because you feel like someone isnt contributing, doing their own thing 1v1, it doesnt mean they arent.

As long as people are actively doing something im satisfied. It doesnt stop me from calling them bad though if I need to rage.
    Last edited by Dahrken; 04-18-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Telaran

Wow you picked all that up from me saying your post was terrble?

How do you even respond to your question?

The difference is one player is afk to get favor while not playing and the other one just wants to go around and kill people without giving a damn about favor or the warfront objective.

To answer your other question, no reporting them will do no good even though they are not helping your team out, once again, terrible post.

currently bots does not jumping anymore. they just throw themselves into battle.

Plane Touched

ITT: OP is a fail troll (and) or ******.

I think it's funny people are declaring what they think is helpful or not. Are you some PvP MMO WF GOD who has deemed a set of rules as to what is important?

Are you one of those ***** in WFs cussing out orders at people? I play wfs where the premade in there decides without telling anyone we are going this route...we are killing this idol..sure..die at the bridge..we don't care..this is our objective.

Does that help or hurt?...who is to say?...you?...puhlease.

If I'm killing someone carrying a shard..or I decide to make sure that a runner or healer spends alot of their time ressing..and I'm not running behind YOU following your orders....you gonna try and afk report me?

Hell.. what do we do about sins who spend the majority of their time..hidden..doing god knows what?...spending 5 minutes planning out their next gank move on ONE target?..report them afk too?

Get over yourself..let people play their game (as long as they're playing).
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

Shield of Telara

or healing if they are a cleric
    I (and most other clerics) don't heal PUGs. Never have, never will.

Make a premade

/thread

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sundial View Post
    I (and most other clerics) don't heal PUGs. Never have, never will.

Make a premade

/thread
    I do hate healing my *** of for a bunch of bad DPS. I still do it sometimes though when I think it will make a difference, because I am competitive and I like to win.

this just makes me sad. Lets me know why I struggle so since Ive never been in a premade.

and to think I see total strangers on my side and run to help them when they're obviously gonna lose a 1 v 1 and we wind up beating the rank 6 down and they look at me like I'm crazy.

If this is the general consensus..please state you're in a premade and not planning on doing **** for others..Ill gladly take the 15 minute ascended disgrace buff and opt out of your game.
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

+ Reply to Thread