+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion, Nerf the red ball, not dominators

Shield of Telara

Default Trion, Nerf the red ball, not dominators

The red ball needs a nerf, its the soul reason people are calling pyro's so OP, the second reason is GoS

Dominators are the problem? no, trion have you played your own game? the red ball needs a nerf not the dominators

Plane Touched

Red Ball isn't OP neither are pyro's IMO. The only questionable aspect of them is immunity to CC in their circle.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Shmuck View Post
    Red Ball isn't OP neither are pyro's IMO. The only questionable aspect of them is immunity to CC in their circle.
    I'm not even sure they know the red ball is there...it was just part of the copy/paste from WoW bgs.

ps - I don't think mages are too out of control. They do a lot of damage but the most I got hit with this weekend was 2200 or so.

Telaran

It is pretty sad when they nerf one soul because of how a different overpowered soul pairs with it. No one would have a problem with the controlled opportunity criting if it wasn't a pyro/dom doing it.

If they have a problem with how someone does a lot of damage with a fire spell don't nerf the soul that makes the firespell stronger, nerf the source of the problem, the fire soul tree.

+ Reply to Thread