+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Physical Damage

Default Physical Damage

Anyone else notice physical damage for all classes is an absolute joke? Almost ALL of the pvp specs and players I see feature magical damage as their main source of damage. Unless you are superbly geared, physical damage is like hitting the enemy with a fly-swatter instead of a massive two-hander or any other <insert melee weapon>.

It's pretty lame that we melee players are relegated to a few non-physical specs just to compete. Anyone else seeing this, or malcontent that melee is forced into very specific roles to compete in pvp?

I play a warrior and currently I'm using 32rift/18champ/16pally

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Velico View Post
    Anyone else notice physical damage for all classes is an absolute joke? Almost ALL of the pvp specs and players I see feature magical damage as their main source of damage. Unless you are superbly geared, physical damage is like hitting the enemy with a fly-swatter instead of a massive two-hander or any other <insert melee weapon>.

It's pretty lame that we melee players are relegated to a few non-physical specs just to compete. Anyone else seeing this, or malcontent that melee is forced into very specific roles to compete in pvp?

I play a warrior and currently I'm using 32rift/18champ/16pally
    this
    +1

Telaran

You're playing the wrong class

+ Reply to Thread