+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfront is dead at night!!

Soulwalker

Default Warfront is dead at night!!

Warfront is dead at night...

i pay for playing warfront. so if i decice to play warfrotn all night and get no wf,
    then alternativley merge all battle groups on the nigh temporarly so i can enjoy my damn PVP!!!!!!!

Rift Disciple

Yeah, I was getting warfronts fine tonight (losing every single one, of course - Defiant) until 10 server time. I've now been in queue for Whitefall 30 minutes, Black Garden 20 minutes, & Codex *shudder* 8 minutes - with all of them showing average 2 minute wait times. This is kind of ridiculous. :/
    Mortal nor god shall rule my fate,
    Mine alone the path to take.

DEFIANT

Why would you roll a toon on a server when you don't play during that server's peak?
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

since phase2 started i'm getting 3-8 min waiting for wf to pop.

the best way to make it pop is make a group of 5 and queue BG only.

Soulwalker

You should be from Australia, its even worse for us. I logged on last night, qued for 78mins and not one popped. Thats with average 4m waiting time for each. As there are no oceanic servers it is not possible for me to join one in my time zone. Why dont they increase the number of servers picked up during non-peak periods.

As I work full time, the only possibility for me to do WFs is Saturday and Sunday mornings (ie US Friday and Saturday nights). very very frustrating.

Yeah this really sucks since I work all afternoon sometimes and I can't have constant warfronts and there is no solo pve contant to improve my gear so basically I'm sitting in town queuing for warfronts

Soulwalker

Default aha

Ye well played all day pvping and it was fine, but at night i didn't get in for 3 hours then i just gave up!

It was a bit slower late night but I still got in less than 10 minutes. Black Garden seemed to pop all the time, and Port Scion was going pretty good too. This was about until just past midnight, EST. I logged after that.

Edit: On Gnarlwood if that matters.
    Last edited by Automark; 04-19-2011 at 04:39 AM.
    Automark
    HD Guild Scribe
    Heroic Dead Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Hogzor View Post
    Warfront is dead at night...

i pay for playing warfront. so if i decice to play warfrotn all night and get no wf,
    then alternativley merge all battle groups on the nigh temporarly so i can enjoy my damn PVP!!!!!!!
    Actually, no. You pay to access the game. You can do that. That you want to do warfronts and are unable to do so is a personal issue. It is not a case that you pay and cannot log in to the game.. If you continue to pay for a specific reason that is not being satisfied, then that is on you.

Telaran

I agree that change is needed i wait all day to can get into 1-2 warfronts if lucky at the evening
    atm im at 40-49 bracked but im sure there are enough ppl at same lvl range
    Last edited by Batslav; 04-19-2011 at 04:48 AM.

Its probably just on some servers because I never have to wait "all day". Always going to be the low times but I think its been pretty steady in my case.
    Automark
    HD Guild Scribe
    Heroic Dead Forums

There have been discussions, rumors, etc - that about 60% of the game's population plays on 10 shards. Your mileage will definitely vary depending on which shard you are on.

I'm currently past 3 hours at this point and working my way toward 4 hours.

Other groups of shards do not see anything like this - while others may actually see worse.

+ Reply to Thread