+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Back to back 2700+ Fireball crits = balanced.

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    73

    Default Back to back 2700+ Fireball crits = balanced.

    As the title says. How this can be even remotely perceived as balanced, is beyond me. All while having tank mitigation, and due to terrain, being untouchable for the immediate future anyways. Yep, good times.

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belligerent View Post
    As the title says. How this can be even remotely perceived as balanced, is beyond me. All while having tank mitigation, and due to terrain, being untouchable for the immediate future anyways. Yep, good times.
    Brand new, pve-centric MMO is imba with regards to pvp duel in a box/WF? Who would have thunk it?

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Gersh investigated your claim and agrees that it is balanced.

  4. #4
    Sword of Telara Atreiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Italy!
    Posts
    842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dallan View Post
    Gersh investigated your claim and agrees that it is balanced.
    Actually he just reviewed his previous deep investigations, and came to the conclusion that GOS need to be further empowered, adding a barrier around the circle that lets nothing pass trough but let all the fireballs comes out.

    Problems, PvP community?
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-18-2011 at 03:55 PM.

    <Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

  5. #5
    Ascendant Xvvt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,924

    Default

    You got out skilled. You need to learn to play!

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    How about 3k+ instant fulminate followed by an instant cinder burst followed by an instant inferno for a 3 global death?

    I know its happened to my justicar/templar with 15% damage reduction and 15% spell reduction and crit reduction lol in t2 gear. :P

  7. #7
    Sword of Telara Atreiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Italy!
    Posts
    842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Sin View Post
    How about 3k+ instant fulminate followed by an instant cinder burst followed by an instant inferno for a 3 global death?

    I know its happened to my justicar/templar with 15% damage reduction and 15% spell reduction and crit reduction lol in t2 gear. :P
    Im happy to know justicars/templars dies to something. Did the pyro got an achievment or something after the kill?
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-18-2011 at 04:20 PM.

    <Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts