+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Trion How is it "Fair" when...

Telaran

Thumbs down Trion How is it "Fair" when...

Gaurdian ques are 15-20m prime time

Defiant ques are instant-2m Anytime.

They get more favor, faster ranking, and is much more enjoyable to the casual pvper.

now i always thought Cross server ques were supposed to make que times faster, but its not in this case.

Instead its wait 15m to get in to find out the battles halfway done , you get out then bam 15m again.

Looks like everythings working as intended..... (Show us that your aware of this issue)

Ascendant

just means there is more guards queued then defiants. then when the defiants queue they get joined faster due to the high number of guards to match a group to.

nothing to really help this as ppl will play the faction they want to play. move along now and roll defiant if you want that short queue you are talking about.
    Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    Processor: Intel i7 960 @ 3.8Ghz
    Memory: 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel
    Graphics: Palit Geforce GTX 560Ti 2GB (Driver 301.24 BETA)
    Monitor: ASUS VE248 @ 1920x1080

Quote Originally Posted by NatoRosella View Post

They get more favor, faster ranking, and is much more enjoyable to the casual pvper.

now i always thought Cross server ques were supposed to make que times faster, but its not in this case.

Instead its wait 15m to get in to find out the battles halfway done , you get out then bam 15m again.

Looks like everythings working as intended..... (Show us that your aware of this issue)
    ok i'm assuming this is your first MMO so i'll be nice..

que times are caused by the population.. not trion...

if one side has instant que's its because they have a low amount of pvpers queing... this is nothing TRION CAN fix... unless they force people to roll on one side or the other.. which would cause the problem of people quitting or not playing... makng que times even longer eventually..

most MMO players dont PVP dispite the hype of the pvp sect..
    And Shepard's we shall be for thee my lord for thee, power hath descendant forth from thy hand, may our feet swiftly carry on thy command, so we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be

In nomeni Patri et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

Plane Touched

Heavy Metal is right, but it is kinda dumb when you join a match thats half/almost done. 4/5 matches I joined the other day were near half finished and one of them ended AS I spawned in.

Just annoying though, I guess.

it's fair in that our teams are 5-7 out of 10-15 people all night long and we lose 9/10 matches.
    enyo - defiant warrior seastone.
    gundam - defiant rogue seastone.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalLucidity View Post
    just means there is more guards queued then defiants. then when the defiants queue they get joined faster due to the high number of guards to match a group to.

nothing to really help this as ppl will play the faction they want to play. move along now and roll defiant if you want that short queue you are talking about.

Move alone? are you kidding me, i'm halfway to prestige 6 lol.

This shouldnt be an Oh you should reroll because theres nothing they can do when clearly all they would need to do is move server clusters around untill they are balanced faction wise.
    Last edited by NatoRosella; 04-18-2011 at 12:58 PM.

I dont even know where to start with this post.....
    PVP is the end-game!
    Decap - 38 rogue Deepstrike(g)
    Konga - 50 warrior Deepstrike(d)
    Renics - 43 Cleric Deepstrike(g)
    Kinetics - 50 Mage Deepstrike(g)

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Decap View Post
    I dont even know where to start with this post.....
    What do you meen, Your a defiant with insta ques? pve dragon killer that doesnt que? if it doesnt effect you then im sure you dont care about this issue.

Mover servers around from cluster to cluster can solve the problem , i no they would have had no way of knowing at launch whats going to happen but now theres been time and the population has been spread out.

They can move servers around easily and this will stop ppl from wanting server transfers and faction changes.

Move alone? are you kidding me, i'm halfway to prestige 6 lol.

This shouldnt be an Oh you should reroll because theres nothing they can do when clearly all they would need to do is move server clusters around untill they are balanced faction wise.
    No offense intended, but I find it hard to believe that you are "halfway to prestige 6" and not understand the reasoning and mechanics behind the disparity between the guardian and defiant queue times.

It was a lot more balanced in the beginning when the "community" hadn't decided that Defiant "sucked" at PVP and quite a lot re-rolled to Guardian to "win" at PVP. Which I find quite humorous because ever since Beta 1&2 people had been predicting that Defiant would be the incredibly overpopulated faction.
    [Server] Faeblight
    [Retail] M_1=Chloromancer(D), M_2=Cleric(D), A=Rogue(D)
    [Beta 1-7] Tank (Reaver/Paladin)

Its only fair, you were winning non stop because all the botters were defiant for a month. QQ mhoar.

What do you meen, Your a defiant with insta ques? pve dragon killer that doesnt que? if it doesnt effect you then im sure you dont care about this issue.

Mover servers around from cluster to cluster can solve the problem , i no they would have had no way of knowing at launch whats going to happen but now theres been time and the population has been spread out.

They can move servers around easily and this will stop ppl from wanting server transfers and faction changes.
    Do you know for a fact that there are servers where Guardians have insta-queues while Defiants have to wait? If so, how did you come by this information? If not, you are making a huge assumption.

You can't be serious calling this unfair..
    2gKunt!

Dear DWABTU,

You have received a warning at RIFT Forums.

maybe it's different at level 50, but I'm seeing 20-30+ minute queues in the 30s and 40s bracket as a defiant.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Thulium View Post
    No offense intended, but I find it hard to believe that you are "halfway to prestige 6" and not understand the reasoning and mechanics behind the disparity between the guardian and defiant queue times.

It was a lot more balanced in the beginning when the "community" hadn't decided that Defiant "sucked" at PVP and quite a lot re-rolled to Guardian to "win" at PVP. Which I find quite humorous because ever since Beta 1&2 people had been predicting that Defiant would be the incredibly overpopulated faction.
    Yo do u guys understand what i'm saying. MOVE THE SERVER CLUSTERS AROUND BASED ON FACTION SIZE

i no exactly why my ques are as long as they are. All u guys ask for is server transfers. Moving servers around different clusters would fix atleast the Que time problem

How is it Trion's job to tell people which side to play....?
    "I'm old enough to know that a longer life isn't always a better one. In the end, you just get tired. Tired of the struggle. Tired of losing everyone that matters to you. Tired of watching everything turn to dust. If you live long enough, Lazarus, the only certainty left is that you'll end up alone." -- The Doctor, Doctor Who: The Lazarus Experiment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast