+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfront with no clerics = fun!

Rift Disciple

Default Warfront with no clerics = fun!

So I happen to be off today due to the Massachussetts state holiday... Patriots Day!! Never played rift during day a weekday and let me tell you something, dam it was fun! There were no premades, and the matches I have been in had 1 or 2 clerics in it tops and I did not see one pyro, everyone was having a blast. There were some epic battles where everyone thought they were on an even playing field and had a shot to accomplish something.

You guys can say, flame what you want, but I have been in enough warfronts and done enough pvp in this game and countless others to know when something is wrong and rift has a huge black eye with class balance and pvp. Have a great day!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Azlidax View Post
    So I happen to be off today due to the Massachussetts state holiday... Patriots Day!! Never played rift during day a weekday and let me tell you something, dam it was fun! There were no premades, and the matches I have been in had 1 or 2 clerics in it tops and I did not see one pyro, everyone was having a blast. There were some epic battles where everyone thought they were on an even playing field and had a shot to accomplish something.

You guys can say, flame what you want, but I have been in enough warfronts and done enough pvp in this game and countless others to know when something is wrong and rift has a huge black eye with class balance and pvp. Have a great day!
    +1.....+100

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by bourbon View Post
    +1.....+100
    Whoever has the most blue bars and banjos wins.

+ Reply to Thread