+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Better Idea Than Arenas...

Lightbulb Better Idea Than Arenas...

...Simply another warfront that's only a death-match. (10 / 15 people? This avoids homogenization and requiring specific classes and such so there's even room for an archon! lol... It also keeps away from chess-match style PvP.) Could be pug or premade.

And as far as a ranking system goes, one could be applied to all premade matches across all warfronts. Pugging it up or just with a few friends? Warfronts work as they currently do. But if you join as a guild/premade then you're put into a separate queue for ranking.
    Last edited by Aeramis; 04-18-2011 at 07:06 AM.

Pre-made only warfront, pre-mades from the same faction can compete against each other. Let pre-mades challenge other pre-mades... so they can stop argueing in 1-9.. sounds like arenas to me!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=443735&dateline=12991  91838

Quote Originally Posted by zets View Post
    Pre-made only warfront, pre-mades from the same faction can compete against each other. Let pre-mades challenge other pre-mades... so they can stop argueing in 1-9.. sounds like arenas to me!
    Ehh you're not really hitting any of my points...

+ Reply to Thread