+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black Garden

Shield of Telara

Default Black Garden

Trion Dev's whether you are listening or not.

Fairly well fed up with teams who take the Fang to their spawn and camp it, this is beyond ridiculous and bad sportsmanship.

Anyways, I suggest that you either make it 0 points outside the normal grounds in the middle or make them lose points for being cheap, either way, you need to do something.

Doesn't matter what level bracket you are in. Any team that takes this strategic route is a bad winner and team in my books.

So, can the Trion Dev's who look after this side of things PLEASE do something about this cheap way of winning a game.. Yes, I know it either gives 1 or 2 points for being there but a team can easily camp at their spawn and prolong the game with bad game strategy.

Sigh..

I've never seen a team win by doing this. (since they nerfed point gain near your spawn)
    Noco@Wolfsbane

Shield of Telara

Yeah they nerfed it but you still gain points, I think from memory +2.

It should just be made 0.

I have only been beating today once, and it's happened three times today.. The first time they caught up doing it but we got it back in time to win ( last second sorta thing ).

I just think it's a "cheap" and bad way to win if they do, that's all.

That warfront is supposed to be fought in the main middle area, not up at the spawn point.

Just my view on things..

What's hard about y'know... waiting for your team and rushing them all at once? Stop going in rambo style, and you might be able to retrieve it before the can respawn.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    What's hard about y'know... waiting for your team and rushing them all at once? Stop going in rambo style, and you might be able to retrieve it before the can respawn.
    And leave one out to grab it when it respawns. I've seen that tactic used successfully and I've seen it used badly. It takes a very long time though, so if you can't muster a team to take it back ... well.

Shield of Telara

My point is it's a very "bad" tactic.

Long, boring and stupid.

Not what we all want in a warfront.

Decrease to 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkorian View Post

Long, boring and stupid.

Decrease to 0.
    Nah duke..
    I'm that guy.

Long, boring and stupid.

Decrease to 0.
    ZOMG THE OTHER TEAM CAME UP WITH A STRATEGY TO WIN THAT I DON'T LIKE! FIX IT NOW!

Personally, I've never seen anyone win by doing this. I've seen them TRY, but if you play it right you can kill the carrier and make the fang reset. Coordinate with your team to make it happen.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Treras View Post
    And leave one out to grab it when it respawns. I've seen that tactic used successfully and I've seen it used badly. It takes a very long time though, so if you can't muster a team to take it back ... well.
    3 rogues > kill fang carrier.

1) AoE Fang, resets to middle.
    2) Cleric shield someone, grab fang.

Yeah they nerfed it but you still gain points, I think from memory +2.

It should just be made 0.

I have only been beating today once, and it's happened three times today.. The first time they caught up doing it but we got it back in time to win ( last second sorta thing ).

I just think it's a "cheap" and bad way to win if they do, that's all.

That warfront is supposed to be fought in the main middle area, not up at the spawn point.

Just my view on things..
    Who says the fight is "supposed" to happen in the middle and that it is "supposed" to be aoe fest? If the teams Only(well maybe not only, but rely on it ) win by taking it up to their spawn point, and not just doing it to prolong the game, I say kudos for coming up with a gameplan that works, it is up to YOU to make it not work, not Trion.

If they are doing it to prolong the game and farm kills, shame on them.
    Last edited by ShalarLight; 04-18-2011 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

+ Reply to Thread