+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sup bro full heal

Plane Touched

Default Sup bro full heal

Warrior 'Lay on Hands' need to have an increased cooldown. That **** must be under 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmuck View Post
    Warrior 'Lay on Hands' need to have an increased cooldown. That **** must be under 10 minutes.
    Gotta say I love the thread title. Dont know how to approach LoH. It is such a hard ability to balance. On one side, the warrior needs it to get to the next round of cool downs, on the other hand, some warriors are able to extend battle rediculous amount of time verse rediculous odds by themselves with it. Hard to balance, and those warriors are probably better than the average joe, but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by ShalarLight; 04-18-2011 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Are you sure it wasn't a justicar? They get lay on hands too.

Telaran

Lol that a justicar would need a full heal if played correctly

Asst. Community Manager Walsingham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shmuck View Post
    If you mean Touch of Life, the cooldown is 10 minutes.

Thumbs up

Ten minutes? Wow, my full heal is only on a 45 second CD. Warriors suck.

Tidal Surge + Touch the Light + Healing Invocation

Reminds me of a time I was fighting in Scarlet Gorge against another warrior (both low 30's). We were beating each other down pretty evenly and around 10% he popped ToL, which I didn't have. I essentially gave up at that point and just typed "gdi". He stopped attacking, said "Yeah, sorry about that" and wandered off.

Was definitely one of the stranger PvP encounters I've had.
    Noco@Wolfsbane

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Xelotath View Post
    Ten minutes? Wow, my full heal is only on a 45 second CD. Warriors suck.

Tidal Surge + Touch the Light + Healing Invocation
    Want to see a lot of big numbers do Tidal Surge + Divine Call...it's like lay on hands for your entire group. And don't even get me started on Tidal Surge + Downpour...it's raining WIN ^^

Soulwalker

Seeing how the cooldown is 10 minutes, I as a warrior love it when it becomes available. I am tank specced and can take quite a bit of damage before I die. I play the "hit me so you don't hit my teammates" role and when I can pop a full heal when 4 people are targeting, it makes my day. Regardless, as a tank spec pvper, there is no way I can kill 4 people, so it is just used to soak up damage. I will eventually die a painful death, but the fact that I gave teammates a chance to survive every 10 minutes, I don't think anything is "broken" about it.

QQ some more about a class you RARELY see in WF's.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ariedien View Post
    Seeing how the cooldown is 10 minutes, I as a warrior love it when it becomes available. I am tank specced and can take quite a bit of damage before I die. I play the "hit me so you don't hit my teammates" role and when I can pop a full heal when 4 people are targeting, it makes my day. Regardless, as a tank spec pvper, there is no way I can kill 4 people, so it is just used to soak up damage. I will eventually die a painful death, but the fact that I gave teammates a chance to survive every 10 minutes, I don't think anything is "broken" about it.

QQ some more about a class you RARELY see in WF's.
    1) anyone with a brain will kill tank specced people last, so the "Hit me instead of hitting my teammates" Strat may work if you are playing vs kids or something.
    2) seeing this spell isn't rare.

Edit: Thanks for the dev response, it was my first . But what do you guys really think about this spell in PvP? I honestly feel like it's a bit through the roof.
    Last edited by Shmuck; 04-19-2011 at 04:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread