+ Reply to Thread

Thread: speed temps in warfonts

Rift Disciple

Default speed temps in warfonts

They need to be disabled especially when you have the flag. Either that or enable horses and the racial speed temp while carrying flag. Otherwise what was the point of disabling horses for the flag carrier?

Rift Disciple

I'm sorry but where is the fun in that? I mean the most fun part about whitefall steppes is chasing down the guy with a speed boost who darted off with your flag. It makes it exhilarating

If you are referring to the little speed balls, just make sure that it is never available when you are guarding your objective.

I constantly ask in /WF if anyone has checked to make sure the speed ball is taken, nothing worse than having to chase down someone who you should not have to chase down only because of your laziness.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Rift Disciple

i'm referring to temp abilities that certain souls can get, such as paragon and bladedancer +50% speed temps

Plane Touched

Both sides have the same classes...

Quote Originally Posted by Supra99 View Post
    i'm referring to temp abilities that certain souls can get, such as paragon and bladedancer +50% speed temps
    Problem with that is that when you start messing with soul skills, you open a can of worms that grows.

First will be speed temps, then comes stealth then comes shields and finally all ranged CC's.

So in the end all WF PVP will be run to each other and beat on each other until whoever has the most health wins.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Stop being a cheap @ss, stop using the turtle and buy a decent level 50 mount !

"Eradicating your buffs since May 11th 2011"

Quote Originally Posted by Supra99 View Post
    They need to be disabled especially when you have the flag. Either that or enable horses and the racial speed temp while carrying flag. Otherwise what was the point of disabling horses for the flag carrier?
    ........no
    I'm that guy.

+ Reply to Thread