+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric QQrs Here is your wall

Shadowlander

Default Cleric QQrs Here is your wall

I find it funny how you can complain about Clerics except for when they're on your team right?

The root of all this QQ is based on the rage that is inspired when you don't have a healer on your team. AKA premade or ****. It's random select and it won't always be balanced, you should have been aware of that when you clicked the solo join button.

Clerics are far from OP. Half the time I join a WF im chain CC'd to death.

1: You have the annoying champ jumping in the fray fearing the ENTIRE team and interrupting spells or the other type of war (i dont play one) that just sucks up all your energy and seems to completely **** you for no apparent reason <-- so balanced bro.

2: You have the annoying saboteur with his ground snare CC thing and the sound of those lovely traps being attached to your body which need to be dispelled right away or it practically insta kills you (oh yeah thats SOOO balanced)

3: Then you have the Pryos, I think there is enough QQ on the forums to sum them up well enough. They are even worse when you have packs of them (being fotm, there are).

4: The latest trend is those storm mages with that annoying storm aoe that snares+huge damage the entire party and is absolutely frustrating in black garden..gl picking up the fang. <- Totally balanced

5: Chloromancer, haha. Ridiculous heals to the point of me wondering why I didnt just roll a mage so I wouldn't be focused so much.

6: Rangers: I hate them the most. They hit you from literally a map away. But thats balanced right. A class that can chain snare you and fight you from so far that you cant even cast a spell. Luckily they gave up in the earlier WFS and all roll sabs or assassins in 50wf.

7: The one and only assassin. Every geek loves to use these guys to get the jump on you. Chain stunning you while you look at your grey bar waiting to cast you insta, all so he can do it all again in a few seconds while you get off some mediocre damage. Put two of them together and they take down a healer in no time (in like 5 seconds to be exact).

Seriously I wonder how many of you actually play in 50wfs or can even begin to imagine the skill you need to play a cleric well, sorry guys but it's not click one button like your dps builds. LEt alone how frustrating it is having to rely on your team to keep you alive and having to read annoying threads where everyone wants to make you even more of a pin cushion because they think we have it easy.

It's very simple really. Nerf us enough and we will roll other classes. Then Wf's will end in 20 seconds. One team will wipe immediately, fights will be short and people will grow bored of pvp since it will be a huge spike fest. Oh wait, it''s almost at that point now.

This entire game is unbalanced and I would say Clerics have it the worst. But none of you have ever rolles one so you wouldn't know. You have your shiny little dagger or sword and think everything should die at your feet. Endless QQ.

Telaran

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Matasphere View Post
    I find it funny how you can complain about Clerics except for when they're on your team right?

The root of all this QQ is based on the rage that is inspired when you don't have a healer on your team. AKA premade or ****. It's random select and it won't always be balanced, you should have been aware of that when you clicked the solo join button.

Clerics are far from OP. Half the time I join a WF im chain CC'd to death.

1: You have the annoying champ jumping in the fray fearing the ENTIRE team and interrupting spells or the other type of war (i dont play one) that just sucks up all your energy and seems to completely **** you for no apparent reason <-- so balanced bro.

2: You have the annoying saboteur with his ground snare CC thing and the sound of those lovely traps being attached to your body which need to be dispelled right away or it practically insta kills you (oh yeah thats SOOO balanced)

3: Then you have the Pryos, I think there is enough QQ on the forums to sum them up well enough. They are even worse when you have packs of them (being fotm, there are).

4: The latest trend is those storm mages with that annoying storm aoe that snares+huge damage the entire party and is absolutely frustrating in black garden..gl picking up the fang. <- Totally balanced

5: Chloromancer, haha. Ridiculous heals to the point of me wondering why I didnt just roll a mage so I wouldn't be focused so much.

6: Rangers: I hate them the most. They hit you from literally a map away. But thats balanced right. A class that can chain snare you and fight you from so far that you cant even cast a spell. Luckily they gave up in the earlier WFS and all roll sabs or assassins in 50wf.

7: The one and only assassin. Every geek loves to use these guys to get the jump on you. Chain stunning you while you look at your grey bar waiting to cast you insta, all so he can do it all again in a few seconds while you get off some mediocre damage. Put two of them together and they take down a healer in no time (in like 5 seconds to be exact).

Seriously I wonder how many of you actually play in 50wfs or can even begin to imagine the skill you need to play a cleric well, sorry guys but it's not click one button like your dps builds. LEt alone how frustrating it is having to rely on your team to keep you alive and having to read annoying threads where everyone wants to make you even more of a pin cushion because they think we have it easy.

It's very simple really. Nerf us enough and we will roll other classes. Then Wf's will end in 20 seconds. One team will wipe immediately, fights will be short and people will grow bored of pvp since it will be a huge spike fest. Oh wait, it''s almost at that point now.

This entire game is unbalanced and I would say Clerics have it the worst. But none of you have ever rolles one so you wouldn't know. You have your shiny little dagger or sword and think everything should die at your feet. Endless QQ.
    in this post, you claimed every other class was overpowered to the point of being imbalanced. Champions got nerfed, saboteurs got majorly nerfed (i mean... who plays sabo pvp anymore?), ranger's attack distance is the same as your spells (unless they take the marx talent in which its an astounding 5 yards more), chloro's targeted healing is mediocre at best, they heal indiscriminately and once their bloom is gone there's not much they can do, and assassin's burst is being buffed next patch due to trion's developers saying it's low.

Did you ever stop and think: hey, maybe instead of my one specific class being the absolutely horribly worst in the game and everyone else is OP as hell... maybe I'm just really bad at playing this game.

I think you should come to that conclusion and sit down and learn to play your class. Cleric healers are not OP in my opinion, but they are very powerful.

learn to play your class, then post here.

Til then.

/wave

+ Reply to Thread