+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cleric DSM Trinket

Soulwalker

Default Cleric DSM Trinket

Dear Trion,

I'm a big fan of the game and love PVP. I think you've done an alright job with class balance too. I am absolutely disgusted though that you allow the DSM trinket to have no trigger restrictions with justicar. It creates stupid scenarios in PvP where people cannot be killed without being assisted by 10+ people.

P.S. I play a cleric too

what trinket are you talking about, can I see a link.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

+1 on this. One of our clerics finally got it and his healing has been through the roof ridiculous in pvp ever since.. with just a bard supporting him I've seen him manage to tank through no less than 8 people simultaneously without going down or running out of mana, simply because the trinket proc'd about once per second.

Rift Disciple

Hey devs ... why would you let something like that slide? Are you even testing anything before you put it in game? Someone at Trion needs to get the dev dept in order because right now pvp is broken. The prerelease notes of patch 1.2 dont have any of the solutions for the problems occuring right now.

Warhammer 2.0 is here and well. That sound in the background you hear is the handle flushing the toilet.

O.O

Yeah that needs to be balanced, and might be the cause of the Cleric cries lately. Not to mention if you had THIS, and a 20 stack of shards in Port Scion, giving you a +20% damage reduction to boot.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Soulwalker

Truthfully I'm one of those people who enjoys pvp not for rewards or points but for the fun of it. On my battle group we have at least 3 groups primarily consisting of 3 or 4 shaman/justicars that all have the trinket. Its incredibly frustrating to know that unless you have ten people in the same area assisting with damage, none of them will die. On the other side, they typically don't do tons of damage but their team will eventually get you. It takes all of the strategy out of the game. Also some of my guildies have reported that heal debuffs have no effect on trinket heals but I'm not able to test this right now.

It is just as hilarious on a bard from what I understand, though not seen quiet as often.

Rift Disciple

I fought in a battlefront like that ... I did over 160k damage and only killed 3 people. I would hit people and for over 1k and their bar wouldnt even move.

Soulwalker

I can't say I've ever seen it on a bard but it seems like that would be just as dumb on justicar

Rift Disciple

There's some Defiants on my server that use that in their heavy cleric preform. You can't kill anything. Somehow they managed to relate that to them having skill. 10+ minute queues to see those *******s again.

Plane Touched

Stupid thing needs a dam cooldown, like once every 30 seconds to a minute. This heals for more then the 21 point bard heal that has a 1 minute cooldown FFS.

Shield of Telara

You guys are seriously exagerating here... It does not proc as much as you are saying.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sundial View Post
    You guys are seriously exagerating here... It does not proc as much as you are saying.
    It has NO ICD and justicars (and chloros, which no one mentioned yet) have CONSTANT heals ticking, and it can proc off any of those heals (salvation/LGV).

It does proc that much.

Oh... my... god... this is the nonsense I have been seeing lately. This cleric would literally just run into the center of his front line and I was like wtf is he doing, told my friends to focus him and literally it was impossible to kill him, or the people he was around, even with pyro and red buff he tanked it and his allies were getting spam healed to boot, and with bard buffs going off like crazy he didn't have mana problems.

Good lord this needs to be fixed asap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast