+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rogue cloak

Default Rogue cloak

I'm going to go ahead and report this as a bug since I'm sure the dev's didn't mean to do this. Rogues have the ability to cloak or go into hide during battle. This is 100% wrong. The Warhammer dev's seemed to have made the same mistake and it seems to have followed them. This is absolutely wrong. If I can't use my out of combat abilities during combat, this is completely out of whack. Rogues are opportunist combatants and should not have this option in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Drude View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and report this as a bug since I'm sure the dev's didn't mean to do this. Rogues have the ability to cloak or go into hide during battle. This is 100% wrong. The Warhammer dev's seemed to have made the same mistake and it seems to have followed them. This is absolutely wrong. If I can't use my out of combat abilities during combat, this is completely out of whack. Rogues are opportunist combatants and should not have this option in my opinion.
    i have no idea what your trying to get at. if your talking about slip away and your calling it op then i feel sorry for you and you down syndrom
    Calva-level 50 assassin(51)/infltrator(10)/bladedancer(5)
    Shard-Ramsmolov
    Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by Calva View Post
    i have no idea what your trying to get at. if your talking about slip away and your calling it op then i feel sorry for you and you down syndrom

First-
    Never called it OP

Second
    I know how to spell syndrome

It doesn't fit the class during PVP. You should not have the ability to do this when engaged in combat. If you are going to try and insult someone, at least spell it correctly.
    Last edited by Drude; 04-17-2011 at 06:56 PM.

First-
    Never called it OP

Second
    I know how to spell syndrome

It doesn't fit the class. You should not have the ability to do this when engaged in combat.
    LOL

9/10 for a entertaining troll
    Calva-level 50 assassin(51)/infltrator(10)/bladedancer(5)
    Shard-Ramsmolov
    Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by Calva View Post
    LOL

9/10 for "an" entertaining troll

Close but no cigar

Also, it's ******** that rogues can "slip away" when engaged. If you unstealth then you are unstealthed. Thats it. It's ok though. I am sure that most rogues will rage quit and roll Pyro Mages soon enough.
    Last edited by Drude; 04-17-2011 at 07:01 PM.

Shadowlander

I agree, and while we are at it. Lets keep mages from casting if in combat and clerics from healing while in combat!
    Rift - Briarcliff(Gaurdian) - SpiderMonkey Rogue/Assassin

DarkFall Online - NA1 - Ely Ely
    DFO gameplay video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B4SVypp1IM(720p)

Asherons Call - Darktide - Corrupt

Griefing Carebears into submission since '97

Close but no cigar

Also, it's ******** that rogues can "slip away" when engaged. If you unstealth then you are unstealthed. Thats it. It's ok though. I am sure that most rogues will rage quit and roll Pyro Mages soon enough.
    Your a bad troll.

Man, slip away is the only decent thing assassins got in pvp lol xD

You might aswell remove the soul.
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-17-2011 at 07:43 PM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

It's a good thing and it's The best thing in the assassin soul tree, which is why it is a 30 point ability.
    There's so many worse things in this game it's funny.

And yes im an assassin with slip away.

Rift Disciple

A 30 pt ability like Titan Strike? The best ability that Champs had got nerfed so that another ability lower than it is better. And when I mean better I mean does more damage. I agree ... dont let rogues hide. Stand and fight.

can i report on rouge that just incapacitate you over and over again and never appear?

Quote Originally Posted by Dallan View Post
    A 30 pt ability like Titan Strike? The best ability that Champs had got nerfed so that another ability lower than it is better. And when I mean better I mean does more damage. I agree ... dont let rogues hide. Stand and fight.
    Then you might aswell get rid of the assassin soul all together.

Assassin is assassin, we use stealth to kill people, been like that in every game i played.
    And reason TS got nerfed is, well, obvious.

If your seriously complaining about stealth on an assassin then, just lol. =_=
    Last edited by AlexE; 04-17-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Plane Walker

Close but no cigar

They say trolling is a art form...

Also, the original poster is either unaware that the ability to stealth once engaged is a 31 point ability in the Assassin soul only (on a 2 minute CD), or is deluded into thinking that his opinion of whether or not this should be allowed is somehow the more correct one.

The former I would consider an understandable mistake of a newbie. The latter just makes me giggle.

Also, props to the rogue who likely handed him his arse in PvP, his efforts have brought us some quality QQing.

yes can we do that please?..it was the ONLY skill I had ever had issue with.
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

People still complaining about a 31 point 2 minute CD stealth that still can be broken after 2-3 seconds?

a big LOL at the people who got ***** from behind with Backstab.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast