+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.2 better hurry up and get here

Rift Disciple

Default 1.2 better hurry up and get here

PvP changes need to happen sooner rather than later. Right now PvP in warfronts is a horrid mess. Your pyros are hitting for 3k+ and Clerics are healing for way too much. I guess the devs arent playing the same game I am being forced to play right now.

Devs make a lvl 50 warrior or rogue and play in some pug groups and see how much fun pvp is.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Dallan View Post
    PvP changes need to happen sooner rather than later. Right now PvP in warfronts is a horrid mess. Your pyros are hitting for 3k+ and Clerics are healing for way too much. I guess the devs arent playing the same game I am being forced to play right now.

Devs make a lvl 50 warrior or rogue and play in some pug groups and see how much fun pvp is.

I think AoE is my largest concern in WF"s.. pyro AoE ticks for 400-550 damage a tick and crits for 800-900 unbuffed. Stormcaller forked lightning critting for 1700s, not to mention some of the warrior AoE builds are also ridiculous.

I play a mage so I know first hand how bad some of the AoE is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaixen View Post
    I think AoE is my largest concern in WF"s.. pyro AoE ticks for 400-550 damage a tick and crits for 800-900 unbuffed. Stormcaller forked lightning critting for 1700s, not to mention some of the warrior AoE builds are also ridiculous.

I agree..there is wayyy to much aoe. they need to reduce the dmg on aoe or something cause if 3 ppl aoe around you....you could die and thats friken dumb
    Calva-level 50 assassin(51)/infltrator(10)/bladedancer(5)
    Shard-Ramsmolov
    Defiant

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jaixen View Post

I'm not seeing a problem with the aoe as much, but maybe that's just because melee is so laughable atm.

+ Reply to Thread