+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: Better Players rolled Warriors so class is Gimped and almost worthless.

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default Better Players rolled Warriors so class is Gimped and almost worthless.

    I know right?
    Come in here just waiting to TROLL! :P
    I see you foaming at the mouth cant wait to post eh?

    Read first at least?

    First off I am rank 6 now for weeks, and have full t2 and Gsb gear.
    As pvp gear sucks had to pve ty tron Zzz.

    So... Lets go over some things.

    What classes are hard to kill? What is the most ez to pwn?
    Warriors are pretty ez to pwn. I'm a warrior and who do I target every chance i get? Another warrior..

    Warriors- Seemed most good players rolled this class in rift. NOT all but most. So many of the bads who cant L2P QQed non stop in fourms till they KILLED our class. Its not fun only having 2 main souls to chose from. One for pvp and one for pve.

    Yes we can still roll other roles/ souls kinda still.... Derp there will always be one thats more better then others as far as souls go..BUT its not just "one soul is better" NO no no.

    Our other souls are WORTHLESS thx to you bads.
    pve yah we can roll what we want and not do 1k dps in pve... I'm sure that my guild when we raid will be happy I went from top of dps chart to 550 dps. maybe 600 dps if I'm lucky.

    Pvp same **** only one maybe 2 souls we can use for pvp, even then the dmg is jokes. Highest crit I can get with burning cds, and charges and everything gos PERFECT is still under a 3k crit. around 2700. And that's once every 10 mins or more and everything has to go PERFECT.



    Clerics, lawl #1 op ever for pvp.
    Tank, heals, kite, range, etc etc

    At end of most fights.
    I use every cd I HAVE, they have full hp AND full mana, yet still I'm dead. I dont even think they used a cd as for 5 mins they just sat there healing someone, then Finally after 5 mins, they trun and start to fight me.

    Mages, lawl you where op b4 the BIG buff / nurf warriors patch.

    You have BIG nukes at range. FAR range at that.

    sheep with NO cd? really? So you sheep.. I use my cd to break free.. and derp sheep again...
    30% chance to STUN on EVERY spell you cast??? stun locked so easy no cd, with range?

    You have Immune to ALL cc? lmfao?

    Blink...NOT a lie you bad's you do!!! Guess what.. After you blink you can put down that Immune to ALL cc again.. insta cast with no cd on Gos... Blink drop gos zzz

    You take 30% less dmg while immune? lmfao.
    Really now.. that should be a Tank spell Not a glass canon's...

    "You take 30% less dmg, and are Immune to all cc" That does not sound like a tank spell to you? really..

    Mages can also DO 1600 dps a sec! THATS RIGHT!
    My RL friend that is NOT a baddie rolled a mage.

    He told me he is sorry for me they nurfed warriors and could not belive they Buffed and didnt NURF mages. His words. Funny what a good pvping mage says and what 90% of the bad ones say.

    Fight ends in you have full life as you nuked the **** out of the warrior, and stunned him over.. and over with that 30% chance BS. maybe you use one cd to root us..gratz
    Mage- so ez even YOU can do it.

    You also have heals and can tank if you want.

    rogues-
    Immune.. need I say more?
    ok then i will.
    Stealth... Even when I stand INSIDE a invis rogue I still cant hit him? jokes..
    Take 80% less dmg?
    Sprint, and blink...lmfao.
    And stun cc locks yah w/e]
    O and Heals and range..
    Wait warriors ARE tanks.. or at least hard to kill. More so then other classes right?..RIGHT?

    Fight ends where they run away as they are to dumb to kill me as they still think warriors are hard to kill, or they think its wow or any other mmo..
    The good ones kill me but as I said most good pvp players rolled warriors.

    To wrap some things up.
    Warriors do NOT have a ton of hp.
    Dps warriors have around 5-6k full rank 6 geared and full pve.
    If you see a tank warrior that has 9k hp just LOL at him. Dont be a noob and try to kill him, LET him hit you with those big 200 dmg nukes! Tanks warriors has NO dps.

    Aoe, yah we had TS.. now the ts stands for titans SHAT!
    Omg the use to do 3k aoe!!! omg omg right noobs?

    It also had a CD a long one. It also HAD to crit, another BIG long CD.It also took ALL our charges and everything HAD to go perfect!

    Mages...DERPa ***in DERP. 1600 aoe dps.. so a mage could and still can do 3k aoe every what 3 secs??
    With NO yes once again NO ***ing CD!!!!!!!

    OMG but nurff the warriors, most of them know how to play! They are not 90% bads so nurf them so they are worthless!!

    **** warriors only have 2 stuns. Mages it dont matter but other classes it might.
    So you break out of one stun, o no they have 1 more stun to use!! that's to op right?

    Our stuns are on CD big CD at that.
    Onf of the stuns we have is TS. 3 secs omg! Its a long *** cd and its... MELEE!!!! We have to be right on your *** to use it.

    Anyhow rift is jokes. Tron killed a class cuz of bads. They also killed pvp. Every class can be op, but not the class that good people play.

    All the QQ came from TS. and that ead to tron killing 4 classes, and range for us.

    Here is somthing to think about.. I thought it was a given as I'm not a baddie... but here you go.
    b4 the BIG nurf that killed TS.

    Ts stunned one target for 5 secs. and did about 2700 dmg to them. b4 armor etc. It did 20% more dmg to others aoe close. around 3k most the time. When it CRIT!

    AKA we use 2 LONG cd's to do one good aoe nuke, also used all our charges etc etc.

    People would QQ as they would Stand next to each other like derps..

    One warrior would go blow his cd's and do 3k aoe..then another warrior... 3k more aoe. then another 3k more aoe.
    9k dmg aoe at start of a WF match. As all you bads stand next to each other. Even the range classes..

    Mages b4 and after patch.

    AOE 1500+ dmg every SEC!

    So it takes 3 warriors burning all cd's to do
    9k aoe.

    Lets take 3 mages with NO cd's
    1500 x3 = 4500+ a sec.....

    It takes a warrior 3 charges to cast TS. Lets just say ur a **** and stand still so they can hit you easy..
    Lets also says that the bads do not CC him in anyway. So free hits for him.

    Takes 4 secs of stand still no cc to get 3 charges.

    So in that's 4 more secs the mage's can have to aoe..
    OMG right?

    So..... 4500 x 4

    That is only 18,000 AOE dmg in 4 secs... 22,500 in 5 secs....etc

    Thats with NO cds AND ***ING AND every aoe they cast has 30% chance to STUN anyone in that AOE!!!!!!!

    And while the warriors CAN be cced in those 4 secs guess what?? The mage's CAN NOT!!!
    Rift is a ***in jokes for pvp and 95% of you are bads.
    GFG
    Last edited by DrawfBasher; 04-17-2011 at 04:12 PM.

  2. #2
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tasmania
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Complete fantasy, I fronted a 41 warrior last week on my 50 SIN, in full purples, an he killed me in 4 hits. thats a warrior 9 levels lower than me.
    Signus Parka Parabellum

  3. #3
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Really... a 41 pwned a 50?
    you cant be a bad.
    You can just become immune.. or sprint or blink or take 80% less dmg and run from that op lvl 41 warrior?

    Or vanish... almost forgot that one.
    Or kite him? or... cc him? or... cut through 1/2 his armor?
    Hmm I think you are another warrior not a rogue. :P

    A bad warrior at that.
    Last edited by DrawfBasher; 04-17-2011 at 04:21 PM.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Wonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,690

    Default

    I've seen lvl 50 Warriors pull 8-10 mobs that I have to play correctly to beat 2, the warrior mauls all of them and suffers little to no damage... then moves on to the next group of mobs to do the same... no drinks, no heals, just mow through as many mobs as they can agro.

    That's fine with me... just don't try to tell us that Warriors are gimped.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

  5. #5
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    I've seen lvl 50 Warriors pull 8-10 mobs that I have to play correctly to beat 2, the warrior mauls all of them and suffers little to no damage... then moves on to the next group of mobs to do the same... no drinks, no heals, just mow through as many mobs as they can agro.

    That's fine with me... just don't try to tell us that Warriors are gimped.
    You are talking about pve..
    Not even lvl 50. Ok so lets take a step away from pvp...

    I have seen EVERY class do that! Go to youtube and watch a rogue take on 10 mobs and pwn them in 5 secs flat. or a mage even a cleric its all on youtube..

    K back to pvp plz guys.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1iCw1F_ooo there is a rogue one I just got really fast first one on top of page. search "Rogue aoe mob"
    Last edited by DrawfBasher; 04-17-2011 at 04:28 PM.

  6. #6
    General of Telara Reciprocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a gutter, drunk
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrawfBasher View Post
    Really... a 41 pwned a 50?
    you cant be a bad.
    You can just become immune.. or sprint or blink or take 80% less dmg and run from that op lvl 41 warrior?

    Or vanish... almost forgot that one.
    Or kite him? or... cc him? or... cut through 1/2 his armor?
    Hmm I think you are another warrior not a rogue. :P

    A bad warrior at that.
    I believe that you have this all backwards. Most "bads" as you put it, rolled warriors, because it was the OP class, even more so than clerics. Then the flamespear nerf (that's how it is spelled, btw, not "nurf") came along and brought warriors back to where they were intended. It could be worse, rogue dps was nerfed across all souls as well. Yes, all mages say that Trion (that too, is how you spell the name of the company that made this game) went too far and overpowered mages. So, if you are having such a hard time killing other classes now, maybe it is you that are bad? Think about that for a minute or 2.
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

  7. #7
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity View Post
    I believe that you have this all backwards. Most "bads" as you put it, rolled warriors, because it was the OP class, even more so than clerics. Then the flamespear nerf (that's how it is spelled, btw, not "nurf") came along and brought warriors back to where they were intended. It could be worse, rogue dps was nerfed across all souls as well. Yes, all mages say that Trion (that too, is how you spell the name of the company that made this game) went too far and overpowered mages. So, if you are having such a hard time killing other classes now, maybe it is you that are bad? Think about that for a minute or 2.
    Plz tell me how warrior was op? HOW?

    Melee, with 1k more hp, plate is worthless as most dmg is magic, and rogues cut through 1/2 the armor..

    If you mean TS was op then maybe look at what I wrote? **** just look at the end what was it 16,000 aoe no cds and chance to stun aoe, and immune to cc vs the BIG bad TS? 9k aoe 2 mins cds? can be cced / not immune to cc

    Also you may be right.. I am bad, very bad. And if I have more trouble killing other classes yet pwn other warriors.. I have to be a bad.
    And w/e troll, I'll spell tron how ever I want. omg A typo!!!! nerd alert! lmfao Im at work while posting and busy ffs end of world a typo better call it! Hahahaha
    Last edited by DrawfBasher; 04-17-2011 at 04:35 PM.

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple Grasshoppa65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    147

    Default Meh

    Stopped reading as soon as you busted the tired old insult "bads". Learn to be less elitist and some people might not disregard your post.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Wonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrawfBasher View Post
    You are talking about pve..
    Not even lvl 50. Ok so lets take a step away from pvp...

    I have seen EVERY class do that! Go to youtube and watch a rogue take on 10 mobs and pwn them in 5 secs flat. or a mage even a cleric its all on youtube..

    K back to pvp plz guys.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1iCw1F_ooo there is a rogue one I just got really fast first one on top of page. search "Rogue aoe mob"

    Nope, back to reality...

    You can't nerf or buff a class without affecting PVE. As much as you'd like to ignore the rest of the game to level the playing PVP field, it never happens. I can point to 1000's of posts screaming for nerfs on every class, what makes your any better?
    I Rift, therefore I am.

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oxford, U.K.
    Posts
    155

    Default

    I don't mean to be rude but I guess that English isn't your first language...?

    I don't really understand the main point of your post

    Warriors are a weak class?
    Warriors have been nerfed because other classes have complained?
    Warriors are poor in PvP?
    You can't play the a warrior class well?

    ...what...?

  11. #11
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    Nope, back to reality...

    You can't nerf or buff a class without affecting PVE. As much as you'd like to ignore the rest of the game to level the playing PVP field, it never happens. I can point to 1000's of posts screaming for nerfs on every class, what makes your any better?
    Lmfao.
    You QQ about warriors that pull 10 mobs so I tell you go on youtube everyclass can do it. **** I even linked a vid for you..
    Yet your noob *** comes back to try and talk **** LOL. Rift players are the full on bads of wow I think.

    Also all that noob talk about "killz pve" bs ummm NO.
    You make spells that only work on players? DERP
    Also how did range warriors hurt pve??? yah what I thought.
    Last edited by DrawfBasher; 04-17-2011 at 04:40 PM.

  12. #12
    Shadowlander Adarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Wall of text crits for...

    Meh i'm not even gonna try, nothing is wrong, just don't pvp the more people don't pvp the less problems there will be in the MMO.
    QQ! I hate <insert MMO here> because <insert developer here> won't do <insert demand here>! I have <insert googled qualification here> and I know <insert googled statistic here> so I know I'm right! I'm sick of <insert QQ here> and I pay my sub! If I leave <insert imaginary army here> will leave too!
    Umm ACTUALLY I think you'll FIND the answer is easy! <insert buff my toon here> and <random napkin math and armchair dev here> and the game will be perfect! Anyone that disagrees with me is <insert playground insult here> and knows nothing about anything ever!

  13. #13
    Ascendant Naronas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,699

    Default

    You're trolling right?

    Dropped on your head as a child?

    Sniffed too much glue?
    Last edited by Naronas; 04-17-2011 at 04:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

  14. #14
    General of Telara Nemrud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasogie View Post
    Complete fantasy, I fronted a 41 warrior last week on my 50 SIN, in full purples, an he killed me in 4 hits. thats a warrior 9 levels lower than me.
    You might wanna avoid MMO genre totally in the future. Not your cup of tea if that's true, which I doubt.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

  15. #15
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrawfBasher View Post
    Lmfao.
    You QQ about warriors that pull 10 mobs so I tell you go on youtube everyclass can do it. **** I even linked a vid for you..
    Yet your noob *** comes back to try and talk **** LOL. Rift players are the full on bads of wow I think.

    Also all that noob talk about "killz pve" bs ummm NO.
    You make spells that only work on players? DERP
    Also how did range warriors hurt pve??? yah what I thought.

    ROFL 80% damage reduction on 'rogues'?

    Had a hell of a time reading your verbal torrent of.....melodramatic BS. I'm sorry, try posting again once you can calm down and get your facts straight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts