+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EU - Lvl 50 Warfronts - Defiants: 95% loss rate.

Rift Disciple

Default EU - Lvl 50 Warfronts - Defiants: 95% loss rate.

So, frankly, I'm so tired of losing warfronts I'm actually considering quitting Rift altogether. I've been doing warfronts all weekend and out of the 30ish warfronts played yesterday, I won 2. Losing this much makes you don't want to play at all, and I know I'm not the first to mention this, and I already know several people that quit already or simply rerolled guardian.

What's causing this? Are defiants so far behind gear wise that we can't win anymore? Are we blindly using tactics over and over again that doesn't work? I know in Port Scion, Defiants have a tendency to camp south of the bridge, EVERY SINGLE GAME, never manage to hold it for more than a minute and always lose the match. I've actually never won a single Port Scion yet, and I've been 50 for weeks.

Getting utterly sick of this and am not enjoying the game anymore. At all.
    Last edited by Mortac; 04-17-2011 at 04:16 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Mortac View Post
    So, frankly, I'm so tired of losing warfronts I'm actually considering quitting Rift altogether. I've been doing warfronts all weekend and out of the 30ish warfronts played yesterday, I won 2. Losing this much makes you don't want to play at all, and I know I'm not the first to mention this, and I already know several people that quit already or simply rerolled guardian.

What's causing this? Are defiants so far behind gear wise that we can't win anymore? Are we blindly using tactics over and over again that doesn't work? I know in Port Scion, Defiants have a tendency to camp south of the bridge, EVERY SINGLE GAME, never manage to hold it for more than a minute and always lose the match. I've actually never won a single Port Scion yet, and I've been 50 for weeks.

Get a guild, roll a premade, learn to play better ( not trying to be mean, even great players still need to learn and improve ).
    That's how those guardians win 95% of the warfronts. And you can do the same.

And in the meantime, keep on supporting threads about making 2 separate queues, premade and solo. Because whenever a server's warfront are won 95% by a team, it's because one side is rolling non-stop premades and the other side isn't.

Skill difference between random players can't make for a 95% win ratio.

Plane Touched

Once again, I maintained about a 50-50 all the way to rank 4 basically. I really want to say it's just random tbh. I've gone on both losing and winning streaks, but in the end, I really win close to half the time.

It used to be the same way on my shard for some reason, but it went away shortly after they fixed the codex. I think that one of two things happened.

We either caught up to the guardians OR the guardians PvP players quit.

EU - Lvl 50 Warfronts - Defiants: 95% loss rate.
    Not on Cloudbourne/blightweald/sagespire battlegroup...warfronts till the 5AM in the morning and both sides seems fairly balanced, with a slight advantage for Defiants.
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-17-2011 at 06:07 AM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Rift Disciple

I didn't know there were "battlegroups". Apparently the developers like WoW a lot. Anyways, I'm on Imperium and I know Sparkwing is in this group as well. Must be the crappiest Defiants on all battlegroups in that case.

Form a premade and get some Skype going, mate.

Would you want to pug Greenscale's Blight and expect the same success? Some battlegroups offer much tougher content in pvp the current pve content. Time to get organized unfortunately... or jump on the premades can only fight other premades band wagon.
    "I WANT EVERYONE IN HERE TO GET BUTT *** NAKED. GETCHA GOD DAMN CLOTHES OFF. THIS IS A ROBBERY!"

Rodney "Quills" Dinkins, my champion of courage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPn0EMxkz10 (4:00+)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Atreiu View Post
    Not on Cloudbourne/blightweald/sagespire battlegroup...warfronts till the 5AM in the morning and both sides seems fairly balanced, with a slight advantage for Defiants.
    Iam in the same cluster and sofar today didnt win a single match in both Port Sion and Black Garden.

+ Reply to Thread