+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Battle of Port Scion

Telaran

Default The Battle of Port Scion

This is clearly the worst warfront, and it's not even close.

It's so terribly bad. Why is it even in the game?

Banned

So you can waste 30-50 minutes losing, or even winning for that matter. Why else?

Telaran

Lol. Touche.

I just don't think it's fun, my team hardly ever wins, I waste so much time! Ugh!

Rift Chaser

I actually like it the most (or second most, Garden being the other one) of the WFs. Yeah it can go a little long if the teams are evenly match, and if you're getting curbstomped you just want it to end, but it's not like you aren't getting prestige/rep during the battle itself. It does need a little more balancing to make taking/holding the bridge not be *the* principal goal, and I've never seen one end with a Boss kill, but it has a nice epic battle feel to it and a Premade can't upset the balance in one nearly as much as the other WFs.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Korrok View Post
    This is clearly the worst warfront, and it's not even close.

It's so terribly bad. Why is it even in the game?
    I wish they'd add a big long epic fight like the one from that "other game". The problem with scion is it just doesn't feel epic. It's bunching up on a tiny bridge or running some shards. The map feels smaller than the other warfronts even, because there is no reason to go past the halfway point and 2 areas.

It strongly favors healing and aoe damage. I feel bad for any melee on this map.

+ Reply to Thread