+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Defiant

Default Dear Defiant

In the garden. On the right side of your screen is the name of the person holding the fang. Click on that, it helps you to target the fc. Kill that person (you know it's a guardian because you're a defiant and we all know that defiants don't try to get the fang). Ok, now that you've killed the fc, click on the fang, pick it up...Good. Run away from the people trying to kill you. Sure you get more points closer to the center but we all know that all the healers (Like myself) Don't heal in warfronts because we got sick of trying to heal stupid. You're a defiant in a warfront, that's how we know you're stupid. If you have a self heal...use it. If you see the person holding the fang and their health is low, heal them. If you don't have a heal then wait by them so you can pick the fang up. Don't just run off and melee the cleric on the other end of the garden, cleric heals are op and you are melee, you won't kill them so you're wasting your time. So yeah, just pick the fang up.

Long story short. Defiant...use your damn head in war fronts.

Default Dear Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJack View Post
    In the garden. On the right side of your screen is the name of the person holding the fang. Click on that, it helps you to target the fc. Kill that person (you know it's a Defiant because you're a Guardian and we all know that Guardians don't try to get the fang). Ok, now that you've killed the fc, click on the fang, pick it up...Good. Run away from the people trying to kill you. Sure you get more points closer to the center but we all know that all the healers (Like myself) Don't heal in warfronts because we got sick of trying to heal stupid. You're a Guardian in a warfront, that's how we know you're stupid. If you have a self heal...use it. If you see the person holding the fang and their health is low, heal them. If you don't have a heal then wait by them so you can pick the fang up. Don't just run off and melee the cleric on the other end of the garden, cleric heals are op and you are melee, you won't kill them so you're wasting your time. So yeah, just pick the fang up.

Long story short. Guardian...use your damn head in war fronts.
    Did I fix that for you? Some may say yes. The simple fact is that you cannot make such sweeping statements in regard to Guardians or Defiant. The fail Defiant you may have in your group are the cousins of the fail Guardian others have in their group.

Another thing to take into account is if you are experiencing this in the 10-19, 20-29 brackets - given that Trion keeps doing the Trial Weekends - you will have people that quite honestly have no idea what is going on.

Yes, yes - I agree that Trion made it painfully obvious what to do in Black Garden. But then again, they named The Codex...The Codex, and people still ignore the Codex in The Codex. So, dookie happens.

There will be people that do not know what to do, they are interested, and can learn. However, there are also those people that are miserable - bored to tears - and have decided to take it out on their fellows. Have you not noticed the growing number of people purposely losing warfronts? They are trolling the PvP - feasting on the tears of frustration of those that actually enjoy the game.

Ahh, the evolution of the species - 2012 cannot get here soon enough.

Shadowlander

I am a Defiant and this post is truth.

We seem to do well in Scion and average in Codex. When it comes to Whitefall and Fang, however, we're so terrible it's almost impossible to wrap your head around. The truth to the line "Don't just run off and melee the cleric on the other end of the garden" made me laugh as I see it in every single round.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJack View Post
    In the garden. On the right side of your screen is the name of the person holding the fang. Click on that, it helps you to target the fc. Kill that person (you know it's a guardian because you're a defiant and we all know that defiants don't try to get the fang).

Ok, now that you've killed the fc, click on the fang, pick it up...Good. Run away from the people trying to kill you. Sure you get more points closer to the center but we all know that all the healers (Like myself) Don't heal in warfronts because we got sick of trying to heal stupid.

You're a defiant in a warfront, that's how we know you're stupid. If you have a self heal...use it. If you see the person holding the fang and their health is low, heal them. If you don't have a heal then wait by them so you can pick the fang up. Don't just run off and melee the cleric on the other end of the garden, cleric heals are op and you are melee, you won't kill them so you're wasting your time. So yeah, just pick the fang up.

Long story short. Defiant...use your damn head in war fronts.
    Hi I fixed your wall of text.

Long story short, Guardians . . learn to use paragraphs when posting on the interents.

+ Reply to Thread