+ Reply to Thread

Thread: codex token

Telaran

Default codex token

I was wondering if anyone else bought the codex token, and if they noticed a stealth removal of the item.

Removing an item is one thing but not giving the user compensation for the cost, and making no mention or concern for users who did buy this, is a pretty lame move in my opinion.

I even bothered to bug report that item, and before I even got a response back it is removed completely.

Maybe the devs can put some more thought into fixing their own bugs without stepping all over the users.
    Forgo Guardian Rogue P6 - Sunrest
    40k+ kills 1 million+ favor
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Forgoification?feature=mhum

I had mine in the bank and noticed today that the tooltip changed and stated the token granted 2500 favor. So I put it in my bag and right-clicked it and got a message that I earned 2500 favor. Check your stuff again, I can't see it being gone.
    FYI: Your game experience is not the same as everyone else's, especially mine, stop trying to make the game all about you, and think about the bigger picture.

Sword of Telara

In the recent patch they announced it' consumable for the favor spent.

It's still there though I'd imagine unless you accidently already clicked it.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." -Sir Winston Churchill

And as always "Death to the Fascists! Death to the Guardians!" -Liper

+ Reply to Thread