+ Reply to Thread

Thread: one reason defiant suck a pvp

Soulwalker

Default one reason defiant suck a pvp

its all the people on braircliff

ex. i was just in a game of codex with 7 people on each team and we were winning, then a large group of people from braircliff joined and we started sucking extremely bad. 4

im saying i completely blame the people on braircliff for losses

also players from braircliff also make up about 3/4 to 2/3 of every warfront raid group
    Last edited by Ravaek; 04-09-2011 at 06:59 AM.

uhoh... i just rolled a toon on briar.... it has the highest pop right now
    Me killing you in your WFs
    Whats Left of Rift PVP Community: Average Players with Uber gear and bots
    Visualize lvl 50 Rogue
    ZinCarla lvl 50 Warrior
    Contender lvl 30 Cleric

Plane Touched

He's got it all figured out guys!

Telaran

Wow, briarcliff must be so big that it populates all of the pvp brackets!

Soulwalker

Share some of your knowledge with me oh knowledgeable one!

Champion of Telara

You sound like one of the PVE idiots I often see in my battlegroup.

They say the exact same thing about my server, and yet they come in there as 50's and don't even have the legs from herald and are running around in blues and greens.

They of course blame my server - pvp server with way more people pvp'n for all their losses. Most of whom are decked out in purples and have pvp rank.

"It's always a bunch of people from X server when we lose". Yeah because your server brings in 1 person max if we are unlucky. Of course my server has the most people dumbass.

They say - your healing sucks, and are absolutely right that it has nothing to do with their 3500 hp.

You'd think being from a PvE server they would have some good gear, but nope greens and blues mostly. I haven't had a green piece of gear since level 30.
    Last edited by perlfreak; 04-09-2011 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravaek View Post

ex. i was just in a game of codex with 7 people on each team and we were winning, then a large group of people from braircliff joined and we started sucking extremely bad. 4

im saying i completely blame the people on braircliff for losses

also players from braircliff also make up about 3/4 to 2/3 of every warfront raid group
    No the reason defiant suck at pvp is because we seldom work together or form premades with vent. Thats the only reason anything else you say is just whining on your part.

Theres no way it could be that Harrow and Gnarlwood players always come out at the bottom of the avor list most of the time.
    Grignak-50 Cleric-<PvP Goods>-Defiant Briarcliff

Champion of Telara

The majority of servers have 70% defiant and 30% guardian.

When I play warfronts, I basically fight against the same guardians in match after match.

When people first started hitting 50, the defiants on my server had a decent queue. Meanwhile the Guardians were getting near instant queues.

On some wins, the favor gain for the lose team may be only 25% that of the winning team. 2000 vs 500 etc on favor.

The guardians all ranked up and got better gear much quicker. There are bunches of rank5+ guardians, but rarely more than a rank3 on the defiant side. Meanwhile they are constantly fighting the bulk and thus new people over and over with less gear, making their farming even more lopsided. They get a few new players here and there and they go through the ranks at higher rates due to being carried.

Slowly the defiant on my server are getting geared more and more, and we are doing better in general now too. We still lose more than 50% during primetime, but not by the same margins usually and not as much as we use too.

one reason defiant suck a pvp
    They have players who can't spell two letter words?
    Guild Leader of Serenity on Bloodiron EU PvP
    I blog at http://stabbedup.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by perlfreak View Post
    The majority of servers have 70% defiant and 30% guardian.

When I play warfronts, I basically fight against the same guardians in match after match.

When people first started hitting 50, the defiants on my server had a decent queue. Meanwhile the Guardians were getting near instant queues.

On some wins, the favor gain for the lose team may be only 25% that of the winning team. 2000 vs 500 etc on favor.

The guardians all ranked up and got better gear much quicker. There are bunches of rank5+ guardians, but rarely more than a rank3 on the defiant side. Meanwhile they are constantly fighting the bulk and thus new people over and over with less gear, making their farming even more lopsided.
    And you are getting this where? In my shard group the Defiant get instant queues and guardians have to wait. Don't think it is more "there are more Defiant" thing.
    Last edited by Cyndel; 04-09-2011 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravaek View Post
    http://i29.tinypic.com/wvajva.gif

I Write Junk - TheStarvingGamer.com

+ Reply to Thread