+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bow down before your pyro overlords

Telaran

Default Bow down before your pyro overlords

Embrace them, and invite them into your homes, because when they are on your side its so very nice.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17...-03_042857.jpg

Soulwalker

and thans in codex...imagine the tsunami the raise in port where ppl are close together in the bridge.

General of Telara Doktor_Ljubavi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ubar View Post
    and thans in codex...imagine the tsunami the raise in port where ppl are close together in the bridge.
    Didn't screen shot it, but Port Scion, terrible mage that I knew from before, 45 kb's. All he did was stand in his circle, and spam fireballs.

I am glad there is a class even bads can excel at.
    http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/Unholiologist/fictionsaysninjaassassin.jpg

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor_Ljubavi View Post
    Didn't screen shot it, but Port Scion, terrible mage that I knew from before, 45 kb's. All he did was stand in his circle, and spam fireballs.

I am glad there is a class even bads can excel at.
    Mutalisk. His name is Mutalisk... and yea he really is the guy that proves the point.

Shadowlander

Lol mutalisk plays on my server, he sucks a.ss. I killed him once (assassin) and he ressed and tried to kill me (failed) and started taunting me to attack him. I said no thanks I dont feel like dueling the most OP class in the game. He said he wasn't pyro and "proved" it to me by casting a necro or warlock spell or something. So I ignored him, stalked him for a while. A warrior runs up and attacks muta so I take my opportunity, bleed him up and slip away. Killed him again.
    Last edited by whitelycandf; 04-04-2011 at 02:40 AM.

Shadowlander

I for one welcome our new pyro overlords.

Shadowlander

I for one hope that pyros dont see a massive nerf. 1.1 was plenty enough soul breaking nerfs for the time being. If pyros are really as OP as people say (and im unconvicned the game is way too young to tell since players still dont know all the builds/counters) then that bodes horribly for the future of the game.

Trion said they wont hand balance each soul and if they start things will go downhill fast, every time they balance a soul people will find another OP build and it will just be a cycle of brutal nerfs that will make nobody happy.

that's insane, first place 52KB at 300k dmg, 2nd place 9KB (another pyro btw) that's insane!!!
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

And I for one welcome our new Pyromancer Overlords!
    Quote Originally Posted by stavi82 View Post
    I imagine 95% of the people that complained about the difficulty of Rift use cheat codes in their Facebook games.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Syndari View Post
    Embrace them, and invite them into your homes, because when they are on your side its so very nice.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17...-03_042857.jpg
    Show them, Flyz

what do you expect from a rank 6 red orb-camping premade pyro

Rank 5

HAHA its so ridicolous XD
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-04-2011 at 10:12 AM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Hero class brah

Quote Originally Posted by Xvvt View Post
    Hero class brah
    Nah, its just skill.

Mad skill.

Lulz
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-04-2011 at 10:16 AM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by whitelycandf View Post
    Lol mutalisk plays on my server, he sucks a.ss. I killed him once (assassin) and he ressed and tried to kill me (failed) and started taunting me to attack him. I said no thanks I dont feel like dueling the most OP class in the game. He said he wasn't pyro and "proved" it to me by casting a necro or warlock spell or something. So I ignored him, stalked him for a while. A warrior runs up and attacks muta so I take my opportunity, bleed him up and slip away. Killed him again.

WOW, iv never seen a larger 1 sided half informed lie on these fourm, it was in stillmore i just got done killing the elite pack with the 6 none elites. after leaving a WF. witch i was not even full mana upon leaving it. as i was getting done with my 7 mob pull you jump me. and i soul walked attack you you vanished and lol. i challenged you (knowing you would not attack. so i dueled another rogue taunting you to attack. you did nothing. then it was a Necro (not a warrior) i attacked and you jumped in and after i killed the necro you vanished again. Homit was the necro. i killed this guy a few more time you gave up and never even tryed again.

get your story right.

as for the lol mutalisk is always nub pyro. its cuz im Perstige 6 and battel for port scion pops 90% of the time when i play with with how OP pyro is and how much healing there is in BfPS. warlock dont cut it. i play alot of warfront everyday and the idea is to get them done asap. my spec of choise is warlock/chloro/archmage.

i would get mad too is i had to see an op pyro get an avrage of 30+/0to5 and better KdR every scion i was in insta killing healer soon as CB pops with 100 charge fulmmy

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by UBERLISK View Post
    WOW, iv never seen a larger 1 sided half informed lie on these fourm, it was in stillmore i just got done killing the elite pack with the 6 none elites. after leaving a WF. witch i was not even full mana upon leaving it. as i was getting done with my 7 mob pull you jump me. and i soul walked attack you you vanished and lol. i challenged you (knowing you would not attack. so i dueled another rogue taunting you to attack. you did nothing. then it was a Necro (not a warrior) i attacked and you jumped in and after i killed the necro you vanished again. Homit was the necro. i killed this guy a few more time you gave up and never even tryed again.

get your story right.

as for the lol mutalisk is always nub pyro. its cuz im Perstige 6 and battel for port scion pops 90% of the time when i play with with how OP pyro is and how much healing there is in BfPS. warlock dont cut it. i play alot of warfront everyday and the idea is to get them done asap. my spec of choise is warlock/chloro/archmage.

i would get mad too is i had to see an op pyro get an avrage of 30+/0to5 and better KdR every scion i was in insta killing healer soon as CB pops with 100 charge fulmmy
    All hail the new King of Malthosia and our new fire-breathing overlord.

I guess if anyone deserves a break in life, it's this guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast