+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sabs still need nerfing.

Rift Disciple

Default Sabs still need nerfing.

I was just one shot 3 times in a row, while sitting there unable to move because of their ranged stun or whatever it is they have while they threw the charges on me. Fix them, there should never be a way to two or three shot, let alone one shot somebody. I'll add that we were both level 50 and I don't have bad gear.

Rift Disciple

And the award for worst troll attempt goes to.......

Quote Originally Posted by Ranera View Post
    I was just one shot 3 times in a row, while sitting there unable to move because of their ranged stun or whatever it is they have while they threw the charges on me. Fix them, there should never be a way to two or three shot, let alone one shot somebody. I'll add that we were both level 50 and I don't have bad gear.
    you're full of crap, there's no way a sab could 1 shot a level 1 kitten now let alone a level 50! Show us your combat log.

i expect you copped a stray cinder burst.

Soulwalker

ROFLMAO That stun only last about 4sec + gbc thats about 15 sec for all 5 charges to land on you .

Ascendant

It's a mathematical impossibility for a sab to do > 4k damage with one detonate right now. With really good gear and a lot of crits they might get close, but they aren't going to breach 4k. And if you don't have more than 4k health it means your gear is not very good, or you were already missing health from some other shenanigan, in which case you weren't one-shot. "One-shot" mean full health -> dead.

Sabs aren't hitting anywhere near as hard as they used to. A sab milking pre-nerf Charge Booster to full effect is now doing 30-40% less damage than they were. As nerfs go, that's beyond extreme.

Did you post a "nerf <x> soul" in the mage and cleric boards, too? Nothing warms my heart like eating a 3400 crit accompanied by a stream of triple digit DoT damage. And based on the raw numbers alone, Pyros are the only soul/calling that is numerically capable of one-shotting someone. So be a sport, get your facts straight, and spend more time learning and less time whining. Another nerf to sabs will render them non-viable.

+ Reply to Thread