+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To Stuncraft team

Shadowlander

Default To Stuncraft team

Why you force me to play with warrior build that i dont like? Why i need as dps warrior waste points to void talents only for one ****ing disspell, and then i have only small chance to survive against mage?
    Why 90% of game time i am stunned? I dont want to talk about 4-7k damage from ****ing mages, there is many threads about that. Btw how much cost one stun?

Man mages have to go deep in one spec for a powerful spell, and you have to go into one soul to counter it? You should have a counter in what 4? Is that fair?

I must be hard with 4 roles and all.

Telaran

This is kinda why i stopped with my warrior after this patch.
    There is so much garbage in the lower lvls of the souls that it really feels like you wasting points for noting. Compared to rogue where you get pretty much 5% crit or 15% stat boost from most all of the trees with the first 5 tallent pts spent warrior gets that maybe from champ tree and thats it, rest of the souls you gotta dump huge points into what seems to be nothing to get what you need.

But hey. they been working very hard since last few betas to destroy warrior soul synergy so looks like they are on the right track. Seems like rift warrior they want with shield just sitting and sucking up dmg, but they wont even give him magic resist gear. Its bad enough they already have no spot in pve groups unless they tank with sheild.

No getting around it either, this patch nerfed Ranged, 1H, AND 2H soul specs for warrior alll in one fell swoop.
    Last edited by Foonus; 04-03-2011 at 11:21 AM.

Sweet, sweet Warrior tears.

G.T.L.

Gaming. Table tennis. Library.

IT'S T-SHIRT TIME!!!

Character:

[GUARDIAN] Level 4X High Elf Rogue

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Rastabeast View Post
    Why you force me to play with warrior build that i dont like? Why i need as dps warrior waste points to void talents only for one ****ing disspell, and then i have only small chance to survive against mage?
    Why 90% of game time i am stunned? I dont want to talk about 4-7k damage from ****ing mages, there is many threads about that. Btw how much cost one stun?
    This is the good thing about balance patches, all the scrubs will quit or roll onto the next fotm. Warriors are fine, and I still run Champ/Para effectively in pvp. No more excuses you act like you are the only class getting 2 shot by pyros.

The solution to Rift PVP
    Two kinds of PVP Servers.

"Play nice, whiny, anti-griefing, leave me alone while I PVE, gear over skill, scrub wannabe leetsauce onetrickpony flavor-of-the-month class whoring "
    - Mutually agreed upon rule based systematically organized geographically choreographed potentially hostile meeting of the opposite factions PVP Server -

"There's no crying in Baseball, Manly every player for himself and for his realm fight against all odds never surrender bloody murder and pillage kill the other guy because his name is red and mine is green before PVP ever had rewards"
    - TRUE PVP Server -

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...g-point/page21

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Foonus View Post
    ....Compared to rogue where you get pretty much 5% crit or 15% stat boost from most all of the trees with the first 5 tallent pts spent warrior gets that maybe from champ tree and thats it, rest of the souls you gotta dump huge points into what seems to be nothing to get what you need....

And no, this does not mean go out and destroy the rogue soul synergy as well, idiotic one track mind nerf devs.
    How about you boost classes/souls and balance the rest with gear other than destroying what actually works.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Atma-XD View Post
    This is the good thing about balance patches, all the scrubs will quit or roll onto the next fotm. .
    As demonstrated by the immaturity of your post, you do not realize once they force enough of your so called "scrubs" to quit they no longer have the player base to fund the game for self proclaimed pro's like you and the whole game dies since there is no profit left in it for them.

They had months to balance this in beta and either they felt it was balanced or sat on massive changes until they suckered ppl in to pay based on what they though they were going to get.
    The old bait and switch after taking you payment has been around for ages.

As demonstrated by the immaturity of your post, you do not realize once they force enough of your so called "scrubs" to quit they no longer have the player base to fund the game for self proclaimed pro's like you and the whole game dies since there is no profit left in it for them.

They had months to balance this in beta and either they felt it was balanced or sat on massive changes until they suckered ppl in to pay based on what they though they were going to get.
    The old bait and switch after taking you payment has been around for ages.
    Well, it should be clear to everyone by now that Trion simply went for max retail sales, knowing and realizing that the game would crash and burn within a month or two.

The only surprising thing is that we keep falling for that business plan...
    G.T.L.

IT'S T-SHIRT TIME!!!

Character:

Rift Disciple

And no, this does not mean go out and destroy the rogue soul synergy as well, idiotic one track mind nerf devs.
    How about you boost classes/souls and balance the rest with gear other than destroying what actually works.
    Well I'm just gonna guess that trion doesn't want pvp to be
    decided by crit chains that deal 4k damage in 3 seconds.
    Anyone who thinks sab and warrior ignoring 100% armor was balanced really should just fold and roll pyro like they should have in the first place.

The solution to Rift PVP
    Two kinds of PVP Servers.

"Play nice, whiny, anti-griefing, leave me alone while I PVE, gear over skill, scrub wannabe leetsauce onetrickpony flavor-of-the-month class whoring "
    - Mutually agreed upon rule based systematically organized geographically choreographed potentially hostile meeting of the opposite factions PVP Server -

"There's no crying in Baseball, Manly every player for himself and for his realm fight against all odds never surrender bloody murder and pillage kill the other guy because his name is red and mine is green before PVP ever had rewards"
    - TRUE PVP Server -

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...g-point/page21

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Atma-XD View Post
    Well I'm just gonna guess that trion doesn't want pvp to be
    decided by crit chains that deal 4k damage in 3 seconds.
    Anyone who thinks sab and warrior ignoring 100% armor was balanced really should just fold and roll pyro like they should have in the first place.
    And thats your solution?? have everyone play the same soul? The whole idea of the game is to use 3 and have them acutally complement each other. Caster can spec to have detaunt for %90 physical dmg reduce; can any class do this with magic dmg?? Hell no, dont give me any bs about 100% armor penetration.

I didnt say a word about sab/warrior armor penetration, its something you dragged into here that nobody even mentioned. We are talking about soul synergy. Take your trolls elsewhere or at least read the post before you reply.
    Last edited by Foonus; 04-03-2011 at 12:20 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrath View Post
    Well, it should be clear to everyone by now that Trion simply went for max retail sales, knowing and realizing that the game would crash and burn within a month or two.

The only surprising thing is that we keep falling for that business plan...
    At lest there is a small percentage of us that can see it... too bad usually peer pressure / vent keeps them playing long after the games are destroyed and there isn't a dev that doesn't know and take advantage of this; hence all the emphasis on team in these MMO's.
    Last edited by Foonus; 04-03-2011 at 12:26 PM.

Sword of Telara

I love how one of the warrior souls not only dispells (and can get nearly 7 pacts from it, instantly) but also can become 50% immune to spells.

OMG nerf em! they have 50% reduction to my damage with a soul designed to do that hurt mages!

That sounds familiar somehow...

Sword of Telara

Yes because MMOs make all their money on box retail sales rather than monthly subs...

You either think the businessmen are stupid, or you think sub fee's barely pay for server costs....

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Liper View Post
    I love how one of the warrior souls not only dispells (and can get nearly 7 pacts from it, instantly) but also can become 50% immune to spells.

OMG nerf em! they have 50% reduction to my damage with a soul designed to do that hurt mages!

That sounds familiar somehow...
    And to get that you waste how many points??? We are all familiar with the soul, and how much padding there is in it before you actually get something useful. This is my exact point.
    Add a flat 5% crit for the first 5 pts spend in the tree instead of useless stuff and now we are talking.
    Last edited by Foonus; 04-03-2011 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liper View Post
    Yes because MMOs make all their money on box retail sales rather than monthly subs...

You either think the businessmen are stupid, or you think sub fee's barely pay for server costs....
    Are you daft?

I'm not saying it's smart or even superior. I personally think it is a ******ed business plan actually, as it gives so much bad rep and disgruntled customers. I''m just saying that Trion clearly saw that this game had no endgame, but simply kept information about this hidden from the players for as long as possible and then just shrugged once people started cancelling their subscriptions.

"At least we covered our expenses and then some" seems to be the attitude.
    Last edited by Wyrath; 04-03-2011 at 12:38 PM.
    G.T.L.

IT'S T-SHIRT TIME!!!

Character:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast