+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Difference between healing clerics

Soulwalker

Default Difference between healing clerics

I dont know too much about clerics other than builds I throw together using a soul builder. There are huge extremes in warfronts of healing clerics though. I'll see one healing cleric that says he cant get a heal off because one rogue or wrrior is on him and on the other hand I'll see a cleric surviving full on assist trains and CC while keeping people up. Is is some sort of soul combo that makes unstoppable healing machines or is it a L2P issue?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Doomis View Post
    I dont know too much about clerics other than builds I throw together using a soul builder. There are huge extremes in warfronts of healing clerics though. I'll see one healing cleric that says he cant get a heal off because one rogue or wrrior is on him and on the other hand I'll see a cleric surviving full on assist trains and CC while keeping people up. Is is some sort of soul combo that makes unstoppable healing machines or is it a L2P issue?
    It's all about spec. Some specs, based on a 3s casts are awful for pvp. But they also can shine if no one hitting you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennahaze View Post
    It's all about spec. Some specs, based on a 3s casts are awful for pvp. But they also can shine if no one hitting you.
    This.

Sentinels are amazing if they have peels or gear to keep them critting for Serendipity. Wardens are great when tanking but you may die while they stack hots on themselves to live. Purifiers... I just started playing the spec and I feel like it has potential but I can't quite figure it out yet.

+ Reply to Thread