Closed Thread

Thread: Another Pyro hating thread!

Default Another Pyro hating thread!

Why not? Lets flood the pvp forums with them. This way anyone whos interested in buying rift for pvp action can see why he should avoid this garbage, or roll a pyro. Getting two-three shotted after my bash has been used is a lot of fun, but then again I'm a masochist at heart.
    Last edited by Magnos; 04-02-2011 at 11:11 PM.

Shadowlander

I guess you haven't figured it out yet. The pyro, while stupid OP, is and should be the least of your worries about the PvP in this game.
    Last edited by Odens; 04-02-2011 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Odens View Post
    I guess you haven't figured it out yet. The pyro, while stupid OP, is and should be the least of your worries about the PvP in this game.
    Well thanks for hinting at something that I'm supposed to know with my psychic mind-reading powers. As a seasoned MMO veteran that you will no doubt tell me you are, I suppose you are already well aware of the unseen threat to which I am blissfully ignorant?

Telaran

Half of the player base has left the game because of the pryo. simply amazing.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Magnos View Post
    Well thanks for hinting at something that I'm supposed to know with my psychic mind-reading powers. As a seasoned MMO veteran that you will no doubt tell me you are, I suppose you are already well aware of the unseen threat to which I am blissfully ignorant?
    What he is probably saying is that PVP gear itemization is bad, its a usless grind to hit rank 6 and farm enough favor to get the whole set, because the high end PVE stuff is better. That PVP is just a grind, things like that. All these things are true I will add, but some people like scenario pvp, for fun and the grind is kind of secondary. But then again I ended my wow career after season 1.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Magnos View Post
    Why not? Lets flood the pvp forums with them. This way anyone whos interested in buying rift for pvp action can see why he should avoid this garbage, or roll a pyro. Getting two-three shotted after my bash has been used is a lot of fun, but then again I'm a masochist at heart.
    For every nerf pyro thread made, everyone should make two nerf warrior threads.

After all, you can guarantee it's the whiny little warriors crying about it. Aww Diddums, they need to roll the other half of their head on the keyboard to compete now.

Nerf them both, I don't care, don't play either. Just get satisfaction from seeing warriors put in their place.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by mars505 View Post
    Half of the player base has left the game because of the pryo. simply amazing.
    Did they? Half? 50%? not 49% not 51% but a whole 50% of the game?

Wow, how do you know that? Show me wise one, where did you get your "statistics"

lol.

Telaran

last saturday / a75% server at max load. This saturday 1 server @ max

Bik

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread