+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mages killed PvP

Telaran

Default Mages killed PvP

Thanks for "fixing" the mages. Sub canceled. Good luck with blindly "balancing" classes.

Also find the lack of resist items amazing. Got to say you rreally did an amazing job of suckering me in to by this POS. Again great marketing and slick talk, you really atr the next blizzard.

I can totally see that mages did kill pvp since I only see about 2 per warfront compared to 10 warriors and 10 rogues.
    Last edited by Grygnak; 04-02-2011 at 10:27 PM.
    Grignak-50 Cleric-<PvP Goods>-Defiant Briarcliff

Telaran

im getting hit for over 1200 damage iwith 800 damage ticks against mages without any kind of way to midigate. Wehn I tried the +40 mit for elemtal damage in cabalist soul, it sid nothing against the mage fire damage.

whats worse is that he's a cleric

this is golden

SUB CANCELED GUISE

I CANCELLED MY SUB AND I'M GOING TO GO BACK TO WoW HOWS THAT GUISE GO SMOKE SOME OF THAT IN YOUR BUBBLE PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by Grygnak View Post
    I can totally see that mages did kill pvp since I only see about 2 per warfront compared to 10 warriors and 10 rogues.
    Hahahah, yes I would be happy to play against those odds, but for example from yesterday:
    - Codex Enemy Team (Defiant) - 2 rogues, 1 Warrior, 5 Clerics and 7 Mages.
    - Black Garden Enemy Team (Defiant) - 1 rouge, 1 warrior, 3, clerics and 5 Mages.

So if I would meet 2 mages I would be happier, but when you have 5+ mages who just pop their Ground of Skill and spam their abilities you have quite a challange ahead of you.

Your dreamworld is a nice place, sadly not everybody can be part of it

+ Reply to Thread