+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My PvP Video Patch 1.1 - Mimii - The Perfect sin

Shadowlander

Default My PvP Video Patch 1.1 - Mimii - The Perfect sin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WRwmqNiFjg

Something i put together proving you can have fun even with the OP pyros :P

Hope you guys enjoy it!

ugh, you.

You are one of the biggest **** talkers (to your own team). I will roll Defiant just to find you and kill you couple hundred times.... my pipe dream. Not even gonna bother watching your vid.
    Bye Bye Rift. Say hi to Pyros.

Shadowlander

lol. Explaining to my team over and over what to do in a wf when no one listens and than they have the nerve to complain that everyone sucks, is not talking smack.

Quote Originally Posted by Saythin View Post
    lol. Explaining to my team over and over what to do in a wf when no one listens and than they have the nerve to complain that everyone sucks, is not talking smack.
    Good to see another hardcore here. As we both now hardcores back it up.

Prepare for frustration, you wont reserve anything constructive.

tracklist plz thnx

edit: ah its on the description thnx
    Last edited by Zilvereen; 04-02-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by McWaffle View Post
    Good to see another hardcore here. As we both now hardcores back it up.

Prepare for frustration, you wont reserve anything constructive.
    Yeah it gets annoying after awhile :P

Soulwalker

Was that supposed to be impressive? I see 1v1's. As a rogue you're expected to kill anyone 1v1, and after you killed someone you ran away from the group, which leads me to believe you waited for every clip to have all cooldowns. Cool music, cool editing, but you missed a bit on the PvP aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by amplol View Post
    was that supposed to be impressive? I see 1v1's. As a rogue you're expected to kill anyone 1v1, and after you killed someone you ran away from the group, which leads me to believe you waited for every clip to have all cooldowns. Cool music, cool editing, but you missed a bit on the pvp aspect.
    yea i no rite. Everyoene nos wen you kils a playa u shuld die becuz i get mana faster. Op plays like a nub.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by amplol View Post
    Was that supposed to be impressive? I see 1v1's. As a rogue you're expected to kill anyone 1v1, and after you killed someone you ran away from the group, which leads me to believe you waited for every clip to have all cooldowns. Cool music, cool editing, but you missed a bit on the PvP aspect.

The day you send me clips of a Rogue Soloing A good Pyro and a good warden... Please let me know. Everyone knows Melee Rogues are gimp. Half our skills is broken. we cant jump juke in the game anymore. But sure ill try and do 4 v 1 next video if that is what your looking for

Rift Disciple

I had a question about your builds. Why are you so deep into Assassin, and have points in the poison abilities, when poisons don't scale with gear? Would you not be better off dropping 32 points into NB for the heal debuff, heat retention, an extra CC, a ranged finisher, and 30% more dmg below 30%? I'm not bashing your build, just constructively asking why you prefer to go so deep into Assassin over NB.

By the time you build up Heat Retention, usually the opponent is down below 30% anyway, so thats +60% damage for your finisher.

You still maintain the Jagged/Impale/Puncture dps, as well as throwing in a lot of extra dps and utility from NB.

Otherwise, excellent video =)

*Edit* Oh and one more thing, the improved savage strike is actually more dps then the improved primal strike >.<; I did a few tests on it.
    Last edited by Selix; 04-03-2011 at 12:41 AM.

Telaran

Curious, my rogue is only 28 or something but I have 3x the abilities you do...

where the hell are they all?

Shadowlander

thx for the nice video

would love to see some fights against healers too.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Selix View Post
    I had a question about your builds. Why are you so deep into Assassin, and have points in the poison abilities, when poisons don't scale with gear? Would you not be better off dropping 32 points into NB for the heal debuff, heat retention, an extra CC, a ranged finisher, and 30% more dmg below 30%? I'm not bashing your build, just constructively asking why you prefer to go so deep into Assassin over NB.

By the time you build up Heat Retention, usually the opponent is down below 30% anyway, so thats +60% damage for your finisher.

You still maintain the Jagged/Impale/Puncture dps, as well as throwing in a lot of extra dps and utility from NB.

Otherwise, excellent video =)

*Edit* Oh and one more thing, the improved savage strike is actually more dps then the improved primal strike >.<; I did a few tests on it.

Ticks Critting for constant 400's > A ranged finisher

Ticks crit = serrated blades

I dont use Puncture. Its bad. Waste of 40 energy
    Advanced Flanking > Nightstalker

And no Savage Strike doesnt do more :P Primal Death > Improved Savage Strike Which is 30%

Slip Away Is god... (when its not broken of course :P )

Spec into Poisions because you ALWAYS want Debilitating Poison up on Rogue/Warrior / CLoudy on casters and Lethal poison up. It does not proc enough without it. If you watched video. Im constantly critting. Ticks Chunk away at champions fast. With Improved Finishers From Sin/NB PLus Primal Strike with Blazingfury/Primal Death

Ive tried a Fell Blades Spec. And it does not Compare to the damage output of this sin build.

P.S Never lost to A NB yet. Even with Twilight Shelter Think i fight one in the vid too
    Last edited by Saythin; 04-03-2011 at 09:10 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasekillme View Post
    thx for the nice video

would love to see some fights against healers too.

Hey I always see you in warfronts Your the bard that gives me a hard time lmfao. Always mezzing me

+ Reply to Thread