+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 Shot by cinder burst makes pvp fun

Soulwalker

Default 1 Shot by cinder burst makes pvp fun

Its so awesome starting black garden on my rogue and circling around the fang to tie down a healer to be 1 shot by a mage.

I'd post the screen shot but I'm not home at the moment.

4k crit when my rogue has 3900 hp. I'm only lvl 44 and the mage was 49 but noone should be 1 shotting anyone within 15 levels let alone 5.

Mages needed a buff? Give me a break. Great job trion on making warfronts the highlight of my playtime

So you got hit by a mage with the +100% spellpower buff. He hits almost twice as hard as normal with a spell that (unspecced) has a SIX second cast time and 30s CD (though specced it's 4,8 (?)s cast and instant with proc).
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

Quote Originally Posted by Vayra View Post
    So you got hit by a mage with the +100% spellpower buff. He hits almost twice as hard as normal with a spell that (unspecced) has a SIX second cast time and 30s CD (though specced it's 4,8 (?)s cast and instant with proc).
    Somewhere in there you said you were mage, 489 times.
    Bye Bye Rift. Say hi to Pyros.

Champion of Telara

wtb physical class that would benefit from that powerup so much.
    This must be Gersh.
    Stop trolling.
    Die. Just die.

Plane Touched

u bad k

u mad?

Like its a wild focus to spec into. 21 points gets you a 10% chance to reset the cooldown and make it instant cast from any fire spell. 10 points in lock gets you another 10% from any spell cast to insta cast a potential one shot.

Personally I don't care what the circumstances are, 1 shots are never ok in competitive pvp.

PvP against me is alot like sex with me. Its quick, unexpected and ends with only me satisfied.

Soulwalker

You havent seen anything yet,hit 50 to see fulminate lol,insta cast with cinderburst,2 sec 8-10k damage lol.

Again with the power-up ********-excuse.

No power-ups used in both cases against 7/7 valor armor pieces:

2-shot
    http://www.abload.de/img/pyrolled1wjk8.jpg

3-shot
    http://www.abload.de/img/pyrolled2yj8s.jpg

If it had happened with power-up, in both cases they would've reached 5-6k damage on Fulminate and Cinderburst.

Yeh once you hit 50 if a pyro looks at you usually 2-3 hits and im dead.Yeh im a warrior too but in this game plate doesnt give any more hp or resistance anyway so that doesnt really ,matter either way.It is imp[ossible to 1vs1 a pyro unless he is a total frweakin noob who is blind.Also fumminate and cinder definitly hit for 3-4k without the wings.I have some pvp gear but not much either way.Yeh its nuts.
    Last edited by joeoc; 04-02-2011 at 06:04 PM.
    "Martillos" 50 Guardian warrior of deepstrike Rank 3 (retired)

"Brujita" 50 Defiant cleric of briarcliff Rank 4

"Fist Of The Empire"

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Again with the power-up ********-excuse.

No power-ups used in both cases against 7/7 valor armor pieces:

2-shot
    http://www.abload.de/img/pyrolled1wjk8.jpg

3-shot
    http://www.abload.de/img/pyrolled2yj8s.jpg

If it had happened with power-up, in both cases they would've reached 5-6k damage on Fulminate and Cinderburst.

Mate you are so lucky fulminate didnt crit you cuz last time i had a crit from fulminate,it burned my toon rapidly and 3 pixels of my tft lol.

Soulwalker

I'am playing mage, I use pyro only in PvE(for the little i do)I don't like this godmod in PvP. because i dislike, it is totaly unproportionate. you shouldn't be able to 1 shot anyone in a pvp game. specially if we have to play in team. so solution increase life of everyone or nerf the output damage of the pyro the burst is not compatible.

Soulwalker

Its not the fact that the made was powered up, its exactly what everyone else said. You should never ever be able to 1 shot anyone within your lvl range in competitive pvp.

Fully powered up you should do half my health at the most, and that's pushing it.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by urvine View Post
    Like its a wild focus to spec into. 21 points gets you a 10% chance to reset the cooldown and make it instant cast from any fire spell. 10 points in lock gets you another 10% from any spell cast to insta cast a potential one shot.

Personally I don't care what the circumstances are, 1 shots are never ok in competitive pvp.
    All I can say is...

Should have rolled PVE, noob

you're purposely ignoring the fact that it can be reset so 0 cd and can also be insta cast a number of different ways.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Rift Disciple

You know it's bad when you now have pyros running around with pocket healers destroying people.. lost faith in Trion with this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast