+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Premade vs. Pug PvP

Soulwalker

Default Premade vs. Pug PvP

There was no option to give my reason for canceling when I did, this is it. That's all.

make a premade yourself then

it wouldnt work otherwise premades would have to waite too long for a game

WF without a group is a grind and not pvp
    Last edited by MadGelo; 04-02-2011 at 04:06 PM.
    Adapt or Die

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Kalishnikov View Post
    I don't know how to make groups. That's all.

Yep, I could see that being a real limitation in this game for you. You should probably find a single player game. That sounds like it would be more your speed.

Soulwalker

Farming pugs with a premade is just as boring... Pug vs. Pug chaos is a blast.. just plain fun. Organized focus firing gets old real fast.... yawn.

Plane Touched

I just like mashing my buttons and getting purples for it. I need to be carried in PvP.
    Rift is a really bad fit for you. Maybe after the devs are done dealing with the serious issues, they could make a "training-wheel" warfront for you and others like you. This would protect you from players who are good at the game, and allow you to be bad and enjoy it.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by k9quaint View Post
    Rift is a really bad fit for you. Maybe after the devs are done dealing with the serious issues, they could make a "training-wheel" warfront for you and others like you. This would protect you from players who are good at the game, and allow you to be bad and enjoy it.
    Pro tip: Insulting someone's intelligence makes your point more valid.

There is no reason to troll here. The OP opened and closed with two statements that prove his selfworth is substantially low in an MMO community.

Goodbye PUG.
    Letendeth - 50 Warrior of Faemist - <No Fat Kids> - We are Recruiting!

Soulwalker

Update: new reason for quitting.... this community is full of elitist dee bahgs.

Good riddance.
    Last edited by The Real Kalishnikov; 04-02-2011 at 04:31 PM.

Soulwalker

Update: new reason for quitting.... this community is full of petty elitist dee bahgs.

Good riddance.
    Oops, forgot to add "petty" in there and I can't edit it.

[QUOTE=The Real Kalishnikov;1988403]Oops, forgot to add "petty" in there and I can't edit it.[

sad dude

You have Aspergers OP?
    Nope?
    Good you won't have any problem interacting socially with people and organizing a premade yourself.

"HUEHAUEUHAHEUAUEA BR BR?"
    THE SUPER BRAZILLIAN SOCCER STAR of The Enclave

Rift Disciple

There was no option to give my reason for canceling when I did, this is it. That's all.
    Did you really quit ;) ,I thought they send an email to you giving you a questionaire to fill out.
    Please don't leave,will be sad to see you go Is that what you wanted us to say ?
    And no I don't want your stuff,50g isn't alot time you sell your green items

Soulwalker

Thanks for the tip on the questionnaire, I just deleted the email originally.

And I do really well solo in warfronts... unless it's a 5 on 1 focus fire/chain cc group(which happens a lot, since I actually pose a threat). But hey, if it takes 5 of you baddies to deal with me, fine. It's actually kind of amusing that you guys need to group together in order to stand a chance(even on the forums it seems), too bad you're too oblivious to realize your own incompetence.

Thanks for the tip on the questionnaire, I just deleted the email originally.

And I do really well solo in warfronts... unless it's a 5 on 1 focus fire/chain cc group(which happens a lot, since I actually pose a threat). But hey, if it takes 5 of you baddies to deal with me, fine. It's actually kind of amusing that you guys need to group together in order to stand a chance(even on the forums it seems), too bad you're too oblivious to realize your own incompetence.
    Bad players will defend the system now, this thread is a perfect example of it. This system right now is stupid and Trion will see casual players quitting in masses.

As a player that plays premades and solo in Warfronts I want PUGs to be matched up against PUGs and premades matched up against premades. Only terrible scrubs want to roll over PUGs with premades.
    Sharuko - Guardian Mathosian Cleric
    Sharuko - Defiant Kelari Rogue
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=138502&dateline=13019  27021

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Bad players will defend the system now, this thread is a perfect example of it. This system right now is stupid and Trion will see casual players quitting in masses.

As a player that plays premades and solo in Warfronts I want PUGs to be matched up against PUGs and premades matched up against premades. Only terrible scrubs want to roll over PUGs with premades.
    No....if you cba to train to be good why do you deserve success ?

How is rewarding your kind of thinking and play style a good thing ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast