+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP or DIE

Soulwalker

Default PvP or DIE

I came for the the PvP. I will stay for the PvP. If the PvP is good I will pay a monthly subscription fee. I currently play a Rock, but I think Paper is way over powered. I may reroll as scissors, but then they would have to nerf Rocks. Maybe would should just all roll Paper.

Plane Touched

Your playing a wrong mmo. Rift is solely PVE game.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by riftrules View Post
    Your playing a wrong mmo. Rift is solely PVE game.
    Although the developers lead us to believe otherwise, currently you are 100% correct.

Rift Disciple

its a cute post & while you might see a lot crying about balance on these forums & think any of us with half a brain are far more concerned with the pvp itself, or lack thereof more than balance.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by zBedlam View Post
    Although the developers lead us to believe otherwise, currently you are 100% correct.
    CURRENTLY is the key word here.

Im really sick of all these whine pvp posts when were a whole 1 month into the game. Let trion truly balance the classes, then wait a month or two, and if there still isnt any viable pvp content (announced at least) above warfronts, then QQ as much as your little ranting fingers can, while nerd raging your way to cancelling your sub.

I dont see why people expect so much from a game that lives in the shadow of one thats almost 8 years old. MMO Gamers today just cant see the long term.

Rift Chaser

WOW PvP isn't that good either.

Which is why Rift PvP isn't that good: it was modeled after WOW.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Parlourbeatflex View Post
    CURRENTLY is the key word here.

Im really sick of all these whine pvp posts when were a whole 1 month into the game. Let trion truly balance the classes, then wait a month or two, and if there still isnt any viable pvp content (announced at least) above warfronts, then QQ as much as your little ranting fingers can, while nerd raging your way to cancelling your sub.

I dont see why people expect so much from a game that lives in the shadow of one thats almost 8 years old. MMO Gamers today just cant see the long term.
    You think most the threads on this forum are about class balance? All we wanted was some hope this game wouldn't be a WoW clone, at least on the PvP side of things.

And lol at thinking PvPers are going to stick around 2 months with 0 viable PvP content.

edit: Trion had far more than 1 month to decide where they wanted to take PvP in this game. People who came here for "meaningful pvp" have every damn reason to be pissed off at Trion.
    Last edited by zBedlam; 04-01-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slamz View Post
    WOW PvP isn't that good either.

Which is why Rift PvP isn't that good: it was modeled after WOW.
    It's really easy to tell you never understood WoW PvP. Or you don't understand Rift's.

+ Reply to Thread