+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 15 min Debuffed after leaving a battle before it had started

Quote Originally Posted by Kelqor View Post
    Now imagine, if everyone in your PUG thinks the same and left. What do you think the other group think? waiting 5min for a WF that the other side left before the game starts?
    That would depend on why they queued in the first place.

When there are no healers, it ends up a full wipe. At that point, people stop jumping down from the GY, especially the ranged players. How is that any better?

Sit at the bottom taking the odd pot shot until the game ends, if you are only there for Favor/Prestige grinding then yeah, lucky for you. If you want to have a fun battle, you dipped out, that applies to players on both teams.

It is just as bad being on the stronger side when the other team gives up 30 secs into the battle because they have no chance at all. Unless as mentioned you are there to grind.

If they added a feature where you could take the option to wait even longer to be in a balanced team, on both sides, I would take it, for me quality is more important than quantity.

I want fun battles, not quick and easy, who cares about the result PvP. After being farmed so many times in a row with no healers, and no guildies online, I had simply had enough and wanted out. I was barely deserting my team, as after the first full wipe they would have simply sat at the GY waiting for the battle to end.

Good point though.
    Zantetsuken - 50 Warrior - Firesand EU RP-PvP
    Charisma - 50 Rogue - Firesand EU RP-PvP
    Eldrenna - 13 Cleric - Firesand EU RP-PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
    If they added a feature where you could take the option to wait even longer to be in a balanced team, on both sides, I would take it, for me quality is more important than quantity.

How would trion make sure that someone doesn't que as healer and then switch to dps after they get into a warfront?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzone View Post
    How would trion make sure that someone doesn't que as healer and then switch to dps after they get into a warfront?
    Good point, there isn't really anything you can do about that except keep your fingers crossed. WoWs LFG had the same problem, DPS players were queuing under the Tank role as the queues were much faster, then getting in and saying they weren't tanks.

But if people were taking that option, I would think that they were serious about it, as opposed to taking the faster option for quick and easy Favor/Prestige.
    Zantetsuken - 50 Warrior - Firesand EU RP-PvP
    Charisma - 50 Rogue - Firesand EU RP-PvP
    Eldrenna - 13 Cleric - Firesand EU RP-PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
    Good point, there isn't really anything you can do about that except keep your fingers crossed. WoWs LFG had the same problem, DPS players were queuing under the Tank role as the queues were much faster, then getting in and saying they weren't tanks.

But if people were taking that option, I would think that they were serious about it, as opposed to taking the faster option for quick and easy Favor/Prestige.
    I wish it would work, but after seeing dps do that in wow I wouldn't be surprised if it happened here also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2