+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Request] Dev response on PvP content.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstitch View Post

And for your pvp guilds in pve content, that's actually the fastest way to gear up for pvp. Greenscale t3 gear generally > r6 pvp gear.
    Does this hold true even with the lack of valor? I'm genuinely curious as I've not had much experience with how valor affects overall combat
    Follow the epic uphill battle of max prestige and domination of Telara, albeit in a somewhat slow manner ;) In the hazardous PVP realm of Imperium (EU) :P - Or feel free to follow / drop me a line about anything Rift on twitter - @Bullzeye_EU

Quote Originally Posted by Bullzeye_EU View Post
    Does this hold true even with the lack of valor? I'm genuinely curious as I've not had much experience with how valor affects overall combat
    The valor gear is much better for pvp, even if the damage reduc is somewhat low atm, its still damage reduction. The next set of gear you will see a necessity in pvp to have as much valor as possible.
    Reflex - Cleric
    Prank - Mage
    Uck - Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog
    how does a french PvP server work?.... do you all just take turns surrendering?

I am just glad you got the wow picture out of your signature.

To the top!

Quote Originally Posted by TiNk3R View Post
    I am just glad you got the wow picture out of your signature.

To the top!
    lol, it was too big

yes, thats what she said
    Reflex - Cleric
    Prank - Mage
    Uck - Rogue

Soulwalker

Default please the areas its no posyble

you are very very very wrong, its no posyble to play with this areas, heal... its very much and damage.... its terrible, if dont change this, will be the end of the rift, ever have a focus in pvp, this is the good pvp, and no areas, a little area, ok but all de warfront its areas of heal and areas of damage, the more strong area wins, this kill the warhammer gm, and if no change this.. will be the end

Quote Originally Posted by Braves View Post
    The valor gear is much better for pvp, even if the damage reduc is somewhat low atm, its still damage reduction. The next set of gear you will see a necessity in pvp to have as much valor as possible.
    Yeh I assumed as much. I can't imagine doing any serious pvp (roaming 5 man etc and whatever we might see in the future) without it, any damage reduction is always a good thing.

If you know btw, does valor effect crit chance/damage at all?

Also while im asking :P Are there any hard caps yet that your aware of, in terms of physical damage mitigation (armor) and/or magic penetration (resistances)?
    Follow the epic uphill battle of max prestige and domination of Telara, albeit in a somewhat slow manner ;) In the hazardous PVP realm of Imperium (EU) :P - Or feel free to follow / drop me a line about anything Rift on twitter - @Bullzeye_EU

Quote Originally Posted by Bullzeye_EU View Post
    Yeh I assumed as much. I can't imagine doing any serious pvp (roaming 5 man etc and whatever we might see in the future) without it, any damage reduction is always a good thing.

If you know btw, does valor effect crit chance/damage at all?

Also while im asking :P Are there any hard caps yet that your aware of, in terms of physical damage mitigation (armor) and/or magic penetration (resistances)?
    You pick up those anti crit talents in your pvp tree.

I am unaware of any hard caps on armor pen or spell pen.
    Reflex - Cleric
    Prank - Mage
    Uck - Rogue

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by sede View Post
    you are very very very wrong, its no posyble to play with this areas, heal... its very much and damage.... its terrible, if dont change this, will be the end of the rift, ever have a focus in pvp, this is the good pvp, and no areas, a little area, ok but all de warfront its areas of heal and areas of damage, the more strong area wins, this kill the warhammer gm, and if no change this.. will be the end
    what the hell is this?

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Quote Originally Posted by Melatine View Post
    what the hell is this?

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
    LOL, Did his post get deleted because I don't see it.
    Reflex - Cleric
    Prank - Mage
    Uck - Rogue

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Braves View Post
    LOL, Did his post get deleted because I don't see it.
    nah its right above the post you you replied to from Bullzeye_EU

Prophet of Telara

I think it's a reasonable request...call me cynical but right now this feels a whole lot like Azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by Melatine View Post
    post # 26, lol
    lol found it. I am still pondering if that post is sig worthy.
    Reflex - Cleric
    Prank - Mage
    Uck - Rogue

Shadowlander

Bump. I would love to hear anything about a future pvp implementation...anything at all. I bought a three month sub and that is how long I am waiting to hear about some positive PvP changes. I do not need to SEE the changes in three months, I just want to READ news that says there are changes coming. I am not an addict like others, but give me even decent PvP and you can keep milking my subscription, I promise. Otherwise i'll just go buy CoD 87 or something I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Abep View Post
    Bump. I would love to hear anything about a future pvp implementation...anything at all. I bought a three month sub and that is how long I am waiting to hear about some positive PvP changes. I do not need to SEE the changes in three months, I just want to READ news that says there are changes coming. I am not an addict like others, but give me even decent PvP and you can keep milking my subscription, I promise. Otherwise i'll just go buy CoD 87 or something I guess...
    I feel a lot of people are in the same boat as you. I for one am just looking for any leak of information they can give us. Even a half *** SS of Cliffside Vale (Zone that was removed, possibly for RvR?)
    Reflex - Cleric
    Prank - Mage
    Uck - Rogue

Bumps

Reflex - Cleric
    Prank - Mage
    Uck - Rogue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast