+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cap Weekly Warfront Gains

Default Cap Weekly Warfront Gains

Cap the amount or prestige people can get from warfronts. This will encourage world pvp. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstitch View Post
    Cap the amount or prestige people can get from warfronts. This will encourage world pvp. Thank you.
    And on PvE realms?

Great idea though - possibly touching on something like a weekly 'Kill the leader' type world pvp events.

This is an amazing idea, and should be released with the RvR zone.
    Reflex - Cleric
    Prank - Mage
    Uck - Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog
    how does a french PvP server work?.... do you all just take turns surrendering?

Ascendant

How about no? If you're participating in the content and enjoying yourself, there's no reason they should cap the rewards. And players on PvE shards who enjoy warfronts wouldn't appreciate having their prestige capped just so that people on PvP shards can get their gank squads rolling easier.

I like Warfronts. I like Open World PvP too, but it takes more effort to organize groups. It's just easier to press a button and have it all handled for me.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Licentia View Post
    If you're participating in the content and enjoying yourself, there's no reason for rewards.
    FTFY.

And on PvE realms?
    Who cares?

Telaran

RVR is fine, but I prefer instanced matches.

Plane Touched

Should be done right after they put RvR objectives in.

Not to mention it'll probably fix the problem with faction imbalance, premades imbalance and the such. There might be a problem with queues at the end of the week tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexus369 View Post
    Hello WoW players. Look at your toon, now back to me. Now back at your toon, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me, but if it wasn't using low-res cartoony graphics and switched to RIFT it could look like it's me. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're in a rift with the toon your toon could look like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it, it's an epic weapon. Look again, the weapon is now enchanted. Anything is possible when your toon is in RIFT and not in WoW. I'm on a turtle.

Just because you like one thing over another doesn't mean the rest of the community does. I like Warfronts, why should I be penalized because YOU want to do world PvP? The Warfronts queues are finally starting to pick up; don't mess that up.

- Vybz
    Last edited by Nightwish; 03-24-2011 at 11:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Quote Originally Posted by Licentia View Post
    How about no? If you're participating in the content and enjoying yourself, there's no reason they should cap the rewards. And players on PvE shards who enjoy warfronts wouldn't appreciate having their prestige capped just so that people on PvP shards can get their gank squads rolling easier.
    Raids have a 1 week lock out, experts have a 24 hour lock out. How about each warfront has a 24 hour lock out? I like that idea better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Just because you like one thing over another doesn't mean the rest of the community does. I like Warfronts, why should I be penalized because YOU want to do world PvP? The Warfronts queues are finally starting to pick up; don't mess that up.

- Vybz
    Because there is more to the game than just warfronts. What other part of the game has this luxury?

Ascendant

Raids have a 1 week lock out, experts have a 24 hour lock out. How about each warfront has a 24 hour lock out? I like that idea better.
    Rationalize it all you want. If Trion capped prestige, warfronts on PvE servers would be deserted towards the end of the week. And if they put a 24 hour lockout on them, queue times would be outrageous.

Not going to happen.

well the PVE servers will suffer.

Soulwalker

How about no, if you want a game that restricts you and tells you how to play you're playing the wrong game... we're not in azeroth anymore, remember?

People who enjoy world pvp should do it because it's fun, why does everyone feel the need to get a 'reward' for every darn thing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast