+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cancelled subsciption until PVP is fixed.

Soulwalker

Default Cancelled subsciption until PVP is fixed.

Over the last week i've been logging in randomly day to day to see if more and more people hittin 50 and maybe make the WF's more fair and less randoms vs premades groups...

still getting owned by the same ppl i did in the headstart lvl 50 pvp WFs. Either open up and add more shards to the battleshard groups... or make it premade vs premade only.

I swear defiant wins maybe 5% of the time in black garden on the Sunrest/Lotham/Faeblight battleshard.

Also, rift needs some objectives for world pvp with good rewards, equal to warfront rewards, or better.
    Last edited by phennexion; 03-23-2011 at 04:27 PM.

dude life is unfair the game is unfair.. Now you can chose to deal with it 2 ways.

1. Eiether man up and learn to deal with it make you own premade practise become better at pvp teamwork cc rotation on healers came up with good souls that support a 5 man premade etc.

2. or you can whine like a little *****

You take the Blizz pill, the story ends, you wake up in your warcraft bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the Trion pill, you stay in Telara, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..

Rift Disciple

Who cares that you cancelled your sub? Congrats. Do you want a ****ing cookie or something? ****.

Quote Originally Posted by phennexion View Post
    Over the last week i've been logging in randomly day to day to see if more and more people hittin 50 and maybe make the WF's more fair and less randoms vs premades groups...

still getting owned by the same ppl i did in the headstart lvl 50 pvp WFs. Either open up and add more shards to the battleshard groups... or make it premade vs premade only.

I swear defiant wins maybe 5% of the time in black garden on the Sunrest/Lotham/Faeblight battleshard.

Also, rift needs some objectives for world pvp with good rewards, equal to warfront rewards, or better.
    Amazingly, this is also my roommate's perspective as a 50 cleric guardian side, in the same shardgroup.
    I feel like it's pretty even, overall, but prone to being lopsided for a time. Have you tried playing at different times?
    KILL THE DUDE WITH THE THING!
    http://www.dansopel.com/mourkain_lesson.jpg

I understand the way you feel mate, but I am not ready to do that just yet. My canceling may come when work gets busy not the game being broken cause it is not. Some classes are a lil bit rougher mebbe, but I can avoid them to a certain degree

Quote Originally Posted by LunasF View Post
    dude life is unfair the game is unfair.. Now you can chose to deal with it 2 ways.

1. Eiether man up and learn to deal with it make you own premade practise become better at pvp teamwork cc rotation on healers came up with good souls that support a 5 man premade etc.

Or go to another more progressed game, with better balance and community; since you omitted option 3.
    Last edited by Chase Payne; 03-23-2011 at 05:05 PM.
    Warriors listen to this while they play PvP:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgjkth6BRRY

Saw the same old thing in Warhammer and the premade v pug issues they had over there so i'm used to it.

I do have to pug a lot due to the hours I play with my job and my wifes I don't get on until early morning or late night when most of my guiild are working themselves or asleep.

It's not the most fun thing in the world being steamrolled by a premade but in 3 years of playing Warhammer (and there are a few guys from Mythic now working at Trion) it never changed so I can't imagine it changing here either.

The only thing you can do if you can't find a premade of your own is "attempt" to communicate with your team and try and get some form of teamwork going. It's not going to be as responsive as a group on vent but it's better than slamming your head on the desk and giving up.

The way I see it, if you can get at least a good chunk of points against a good premade then it's been a decent warfront. If your team is about as useful as a chocolate frying pan then the only thing you can do is try your best.

Premade v pug is never going to be a fun fight for the pug but, as it stands, we have to live with it so we do the best we can.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Chase Payne View Post
    Or go to another more progressed game, with better balance and community; since you omitted option 3.
    If you feel this way why would you buy a game on release date? Balance comes with time, quit your whining and learn to play or make friends or heres an option 3 for you do both.

Soulwalker

Idiot trolls dont understand that even with premade groups competiting against we still cant wait cause the premades we have to face have veen farming for a week already and are very close to rank 6, having alot more valor then us.

And i've tried to make 5 man premade groups where everyone was a perfect pvp spec but we'd still lose cause all the pugs in the groups are ******ed and attack the wrong targets.

Idiot trolls dont understand that even with premade groups competiting against we still cant wait cause the premades we have to face have veen farming for a week already and are very close to rank 6, having alot more valor then us.

And i've tried to make 5 man premade groups where everyone was a perfect pvp spec but we'd still lose cause all the pugs in the groups are ******ed and attack the wrong targets.
    Ummmmm then get a better premade/set assists, etc... Vent helps. It is seriously not that hard to get a group to work together. Give me 5 guys/gals that KNOW their class and how to play their build AND wpork together over a perfect pvp built group that tries to "God-Mode" the warfront...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by JesinCrowe View Post
    Ummmmm then get a better premade/set assists, etc... Vent helps. It is seriously not that hard to get a group to work together. Give me 5 guys/gals that KNOW their class and how to play their build AND wpork together over a perfect pvp built group that tries to "God-Mode" the warfront...
    We were on vent. Do you even think about **** when you hit the reply button? I'm sick of this ****ing "just get a better premade" post. It's a stupid *** troll comment brought about cause people feel the need to post **** without thinking about what the poster has actually experienced and how it's different from their own. How do you get a better premade then the premade who's already been farming pugs for a week 20+ hrs a day when I log in random times every day, and see the same ****ing names every time I join, and since warfronts can only queue up to 5 of premade, theres really no way of discerning what is the meta and how to counter it.
    Last edited by phennexion; 03-23-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Soulwalker

rift needs some objectives for world pvp with good rewards, equal to warfront rewards, or better.
    But that would make rift a great game. They just want to be good so we will stay long enough before next big game comes out. A guy just hit rank 6 prestige tonight. There's no where for him to go now. I guess he can cancel and come back in 2 months. How little forsight do you have as a company to think that people won't PVP only? Some of us HATE pve (instanced dungeons especially).

Quote Originally Posted by Rawne View Post

I do have to pug a lot due to the hours I play with my job and my wifes
    Mormon?
    /10chrs

Quote Originally Posted by LunasF View Post

QFT
    /10char

Ascendant

Just go, they never going to get this balanced, its so big mess. Blame on TW, brainless idiots let it go like this and now it needs 1 year work. Good PVP isnt hard to make ffs.
    Last edited by June; 03-24-2011 at 01:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast