+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anybody else getting consistently long queue timers?

Telaran

Default Anybody else getting consistently long queue timers?

As in long timers even after 5pm once people are home from work and the kids are out of school.
    Stayed up until 2am last night and the shortest queue timer i had was 5 minutes.
    Anybody else getting this?

Telaran

Anybody???

10min 14 min 9min so far. Its pretty bad It used to be faster a week ago with less 50s.

The past couple of days WF queues have been extremely long for my grouping. The shortest queue time yesterday between 5PM - 10PM CST was 10 mins.

Soulwalker

same thing here.. I play earlier in the afternoon and its almost impossible to get into a Warfront. Even in alpha where there was 1/100th the population i never had a wait time of more the a couple of mins =(

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post
    same thing here.. I play earlier in the afternoon and its almost impossible to get into a Warfront. Even in alpha where there was 1/100th the population i never had a wait time of more the a couple of mins =(
    I think people are giving up after losing many streaks in a row. Give it a few weeks, the queue should get better again.

Rift Chaser

5 minutes is a long queue?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kalos View Post
    5 minutes is a long queue?
    When you go from hitting the "Join all" button and instantly having something pop to waiting for 5 minutes, yes.

Part of it I think is because not everyone is burning through the levels as fast as others, so the population is more spread out. I'm sure there are also people that are rerolling to find the exact calling that they want to play.
    Last edited by Arvelen; 03-23-2011 at 02:52 PM.

Shadowlander

probly one sided on WF so the other faction just stops doing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinon View Post
    probly one sided on WF so the other faction just stops doing them.
    This has happened in WAR and WoW as well. Trion can't force people to play Warfronts. Whatever the reason for one faction's complete dominance of Warfronts in a bracket, be it more healers (or actually having healers, heh) or premades or whatever- only AFKers and botters are going to want to chain multiple losing Warfronts.

edit: typo
    Last edited by Villaintine; 03-23-2011 at 03:11 PM.
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Bullvye View Post
    As in long timers even after 5pm once people are home from work and the kids are out of school.
    Stayed up until 2am last night and the shortest queue timer i had was 5 minutes.
    Anybody else getting this?
    Re roll defiant, it will help the q times

Soulwalker

Twice tonight the queue said 12 minutes. Both times took over an hour to get in. The second time I just logged after an hour of waiting. Wasnt a very fun night.

Telaran

Umm 5-10 min is a LONG Q time? Try waiting for Whitefall Specificly in the 40's Bracket...

took almost 2 hours. - Shadefallen Shard.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by OskarUngart View Post
    Umm 5-10 min is a LONG Q time? Try waiting for Whitefall Specificly in the 40's Bracket...

took almost 2 hours. - Shadefallen Shard.
    Yeah, I've experienced this as well, on Faeblight. Wait 2 hours only to have both teams grab the shards, run back to their bases, and sit the timer out.

+ Reply to Thread