+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [BUG TRION] Sooo, You wanna win Black Garden and others?

Telaran

Default [BUG TRION] Sooo, You wanna win Black Garden and others?

I'm just posting this to get this issue fixed, I've used it twice, first to test and 2nd cause I was just having a ball talking with the other team and being a troll. Anyway...

Their is a way to basically 2000% gaurentee a win in black garden using a "bug".

Their is a a way to NOT die as the flag carrier in whitefall.

I've never even done port Scion, but I'm sure I could find something pretty drastic in their too.

Not much in Codex really, just able to spawn camp 100x better if you wanted.

Anyway, No I don't know who to PM this too, No I'm not going to tell you specifics, but yes if a Trion employee PM's me I'll give you the full details. Cause honestly, I dont want this used against me... would piss me off royally...

So, why don't you just send a bug report describing the problem?

I've seen mages of some sort transform themselves into something else... the light from the fang disappears... I'm assuming you take no damage when that happens, and this person was doing it over and over. Is that it?
    Bye Bye Rift. Say hi to Pyros.

Soulwalker

Ive seen people getting knocked back through the rocky cliff face that faces statue/scope in codex and fall through the map and zone out of the game, ive also seen players swimming through the air in whitefall. thats about all the quirky stuff ive seen so far.

Telaran

I dont know where to fill out a report or something like that if someone can point me in the right direction. And no, its none of the above, its not a oh this could happen thing. You are able to exploit a mechanic of the game to cause yourself to win ALL the time.

Soulwalker

Use in the in-game bug report feature.
    SneakyArab - 3x Cleric - Inquisitor/Justicar/Sentinel - Guardian - Regulos
    SneekyArab - 1x Warrior - Void Knight/Reaver/Champion - Guardian - Regulos

Telaran

Well, Didnt want to wait 2 weeks for a report to be answered, but I guess I can open a ticket lol.

Soulwalker

I didn't say to request a GM. There's a difference between sending in a bug report in-game and requesting gm assistance in-game.
    SneakyArab - 3x Cleric - Inquisitor/Justicar/Sentinel - Guardian - Regulos
    SneekyArab - 1x Warrior - Void Knight/Reaver/Champion - Guardian - Regulos

Telaran

Found it, I wrote it into a bug report, guess we'll see how long until a hotfix is applied. Kinda gamebreaking and such extreme griefing, if they can't fix this asap, IDK....

Sometimes the fang in BG stops ramping up all by itself and hovers at 5.3k or 5.6k damage (which is a joke for any tank) - just to add another bug.

Also getting feared, spazzing out and falling through the map ... ending up in Silverwood with a deserter debuff - priceless!

Telaran

LoL the fear one is easy to reproduce (to smaller degree)

I play a VK and I see the MOST people getting pulled underground.

Player A gets feared...

I jump into the air and Pull them. Atleast 15% of the time they continue their fear underground then fall through the world. I would think it has to do with their altitude vs my altitude. But from everything I've experienced you do have to have a fear on you to fall through the ground.

I don't want to sound too jaded, but reporting it in game will take forever to get a response and/or fix. If you post the exploit here and I guarantee it will be hotfixed immediately.

Telaran

Exactly, I'm sure it would be hotfixed before the day is out... It would also cause the EXPLOIT to run rampant and everyone today would be affected by it atleast once. I dont want Trion to have to deal with banning 1000x people either. Better to just keep it under wraps and let them contact me. It's not widespread and as far as I can tell I'm the 1st person to figure it out. Well maybe the other codex thread is using the same tactic, but they could also just be teleport hacking.

Telaran

Just Bumpin as I wanna keep this on the 1st page so that either this or my bug fix will be addressed asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscera View Post
    I don't want to sound too jaded, but reporting it in game will take forever to get a response and/or fix. If you post the exploit here and I guarantee it will be hotfixed immediately.
    Post all exploits for PvP here if you want them fixed. Keep them a secret and reporting them only helps those people who are using them now, use them for longer.

This has always been the best way to fix an exploit.

EDIT: Also by posting it, you guarantee more people use your exploit and post exactly how to duplicate it, which is needed to fix something.
    Last edited by Albane; 03-23-2011 at 09:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast