+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need a basic explaination of Warfronts and gear

Banned

Default Need a basic explaination of Warfronts and gear

To start off, I am a PvE person and I have never done a warfront or any kind of PvP and wanted to ask a question. Does doing warfronts/PvP give anything to help in PvE at all? Do things drop from players or are there any items you get from using Favor that are better then doing anything in PvE? Can you get recipes from doing Warfronts at all? I just need a basic explaination of what PvP actually gives you thats worth getting for me to start doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    To start off, I am a PvE person and I have never done a warfront or any kind of PvP and wanted to ask a question. Does doing warfronts/PvP give anything to help in PvE at all? Do things drop from players or are there any items you get from using Favor that are better then doing anything in PvE? Can you get recipes from doing Warfronts at all? I just need a basic explaination of what PvP actually gives you thats worth getting for me to start doing it.
    There's an occasional epic drop in Warfronts, which most will NEED one, they're BoP. The rank gear you get is good for damage reduction (has valor on it). It's only reduction for damage from other players and some are saying it's currently not working. No idea if that's true or not.

DPS, the pvp gear is sort of a downgrade from what you could bring in from PvE. With the valor, there's less stats for dex, int, wis, focus, hit, etc.. In fact, there's no +hit on any of the rogue PvP gear, just a little attack power here and there. More Endurance on each piece at the cost of Str and Dex. Overall, the PvP rank gear isn't very good atm. (you can't even dye it).

You do however get some good titles. For Guardian, it's Corporal > Sergeant > Lieutenant > Captain > High Constable

Other than that, just do it for the fun. It beats the hell out of the level 50 PvE content.

+ Reply to Thread